Hitron: Xbox 360 Network errors

Discus and support Hitron: Xbox 360 Network errors in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox 360 Network errors Hi Jeremy, Thanks for your response. To further troubleshoot this, it's recommended to attempt... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JeremyJohnson17, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Hitron: Xbox 360 Network errors

Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox 360 Network errors
    Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your response. To further troubleshoot this, it's recommended to attempt connection using an ethernet cable. If there is no issue with an ethernet cable, then the wireless network interface on your Xbox 360 could be failing.

Please let us know how this goes.

:)

JeremyJohnson17, Feb 14, 2019
  2. XsmkstarzX Win User

Hi sorry to hear this is an issue for you. You can go here to troubleshoot the issues related.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/networking/connection-error-solution
  3. Pandasaur cx Win User

Changing NAT type

United States.

Arris [tag:TM502G]

Cisco [tag:E1500]

- Hitron Technologies [tag:CGN]

Xbox One and 360 sharing a cable. There's another Xbox 360 using Wi-Fi.

Wired.

UPnP?

No NAT errors.

Suddenlink.
  4. taidara Win User

Changing NAT type

If we were to visualizie the way your networking devices are connected to the Internet, would it look something like this:

Internet ---- Arris TM502G ---- Hitron Technologies CGN ---- Linksys E1500 ---- Xbox One/Xbox 360/PC...
  5. x SWAT SADIST x Win User

Hitron: Networking

Thank you Arminator for actually looking at my problem and telling me how to fix it. I know have open ports on ALL 5 of my Xbox One's
  6. Pandasaur cx Win User

Changing NAT type

The Hitron is the primary router. My cable is connected to it for fast download speeds.

Arris

-Hitron

-- Xbox One, PC, Xbox 360 (All share one cable.)

-- Cisco

The other cables are connected to Cisco.
Thema:

1. Hitron: Xbox 360 Network errors - Similar Threads - Hitron 360 Network

2. Hitron: Console refuses to maintain UPnP

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hitron: Console refuses to maintain UPnP: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Console refuses to maintain UPnP I'm just glad that the change worked for you. Hopefully we'll run into each other out there in the void :) Happy Gaming!...
  3. Hitron: UPnP will not stay on

Hitron: UPnP will not stay on: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UPnP will not stay on The modem is shared by three consoles, one of which has a hard wire due to sharing the room with it. The others have to connect wireless. Not sure...
  4. Hitron: Xbox One S losing internet connection

Hitron: Xbox One S losing internet connection: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox One S losing internet connection Hello Tsunayoshi, Thank you for letting us know the issue has been resolved. We will go ahead and lock this thread. If you ever...
  5. Hitron: Xbox not Connecting to Internet

Hitron: Xbox not Connecting to Internet: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox not Connecting to Internet Try port forwarding, if that dosnt help see how many devices are connected to your router or modem. If u use up all of your ports...
  6. Hitron: Strict NAT

Hitron: Strict NAT: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Strict NAT You said your OLD Xbox had some ports open? did you try opening ports on the NEW Xbox? be620a1d-8f38-4fe3-8daf-cf562151c5bf
  7. Hitron: Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT

Hitron: Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT Hi there, Thanks for the quick reply. Go ahead and add all the ports you have listed those are the correct 7 ports that must be added...
  8. Hitron: Moderate

Hitron: Moderate: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Moderate you should check your router settings, i just found this video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dZJYEmSfHA 9d8c8469-e323-403c-882c-820396cb5175
  9. Hitron: UpNp Unsuccessful i.need help

Hitron: UpNp Unsuccessful i.need help: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UpNp Unsuccessful i.need help Almost any new standalone router from Netgear, Linksys and other manufacturers would be good for xbox live. A good cheap one would be the...
  10. Hitron: Xbox 360 Connectivity Issues

Hitron: Xbox 360 Connectivity Issues: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox 360 Connectivity Issues I had my Xbox connected to the internet earlier today, but for some reason, it disconnected and won't reconnect. I've done everything...