Hitron: UPnP

Discus and support Hitron: UPnP in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UPnP okay, i figured it out boys. ad i have a hitron as well! i changed my port on the xbox to the 50938, then went into the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by COONTANG08, Jan 5, 2018.

1. COONTANG08
    COONTANG08 Guest

Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UPnP
    okay, i figured it out boys. ad i have a hitron as well! i changed my port on the xbox to the 50938, then went into the hitron and made the following port

NAME: XBL

TCP/UDP

Public PORT: 50938-50938

private port: 50938-50938

and im now open!

oh you might wanna make a dhcp reservation as well and tell it that you want the lease to last forever

:)

COONTANG08, Jan 5, 2018
  2. x DismaL x
    x DismaL x Guest

The directions are not correct for this post. The "Status" bar is on the left and then there is no "Capability" tab to be found. Also the IP is wrong, and I have the Hitron Technologies model CGN.

x DismaL x, Jan 5, 2018
  3. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest

Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UPnP
    Hitron CGN2

Login Information:

Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1

Username – cusadmin

Password – login

UPnP

1. Open a web browser.
    2. Enter http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar and press enter.
    3. Enter “cusadmin” for the username and “admin” for the password when prompted.
    4. Select Status from the tabs across the top.
    5. Select Capability from the menu on the left.
    6. Check or uncheck UPnP depending on your situation.
    7. Click the Apply button.

XBR Poseidon, Jan 5, 2018
  4. Hitron: UPnP

I was able to find the UPnP settings and cycle them like suggested on the Xbox support. However, it only moved my NAT type to moderate so, not a full fix yet. Anyway, if you can log in to your modem page on a computer the setting can be found by selecting
    WAN/LAN on the left and then the Capability tab on the top. Hope this helps you. I'm still going to need to do more to get mine to open though, good luck.

spinalfluidbath, Jan 26, 2018
  5. superjester
    superjester Guest
    okay, i figured it out boys. ad i have a hitron as well! i changed my port on the xbox to the 50938, then went into the hitron and made the following port

NAME: XBL

TCP/UDP

Public PORT: 50938-50938

private port: 50938-50938

and im now open!

oh you might wanna make a dhcp reservation as well and tell it that you want the lease to last forever

superjester, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: