Hitron: Strict NAT

Discus and support Hitron: Strict NAT in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Strict NAT You said your OLD Xbox had some ports open? did you try opening ports on the NEW Xbox?... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Flocka Flanks, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Hitron: Strict NAT

Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Strict NAT
    You said your OLD Xbox had some ports open? did you try opening ports on the NEW Xbox?

:)

Flocka Flanks, Mar 8, 2019
  2. DarthLegacy905 Win User

You said your OLD Xbox had some ports open? did you try opening ports on the NEW Xbox?
  3. {Parity} Win User

Hitron: NAT type strict an upnp is unsuccessful

Not sure what links you have tried but if you haven't already tried this one give it a shot. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/upnp-not-successful

If that doesn't work try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. While the console
    is off unplug your router for 3 to for minutes the plug the power cords back in let the router reset and then restart the console.

Hope this helps. Good Luck.
  4. KingOfWombat Win User

Xbox not Connecting to Internet

When I first got my Xbox One S I had issues with it connecting to my Hitron router as well. The problem is more than likely the router, as it was more than likely provided by your ISP. The biggest issue I have found with the Hitron is that it can not support
    very many devices all connected at the same time. Which results in loss of connection, slow connections, and Moderate or Strict NAT Types and UPnP being unavailable. Believe me, when I say this I but I really don't think it's your Xbox. I sent mine in for
    the exact same reason and it got sent back the day they opened it and tested it.
  5. GMAN990 Win User
  6. TA Horizon Win User

Am able to connect to xbox live but cant play online

Thema:

1. Hitron: Strict NAT - Similar Threads - Hitron Strict NAT

2. Hitron: Console refuses to maintain UPnP

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hitron: Console refuses to maintain UPnP: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Console refuses to maintain UPnP I'm just glad that the change worked for you. Hopefully we'll run into each other out there in the void :) Happy Gaming!...
  3. Hitron: UPnP will not stay on

Hitron: UPnP will not stay on: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UPnP will not stay on The modem is shared by three consoles, one of which has a hard wire due to sharing the room with it. The others have to connect wireless. Not sure...
  4. Hitron: Xbox One S losing internet connection

Hitron: Xbox One S losing internet connection: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox One S losing internet connection Hello Tsunayoshi, Thank you for letting us know the issue has been resolved. We will go ahead and lock this thread. If you ever...
  5. Hitron: Xbox not Connecting to Internet

Hitron: Xbox not Connecting to Internet: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox not Connecting to Internet Try port forwarding, if that dosnt help see how many devices are connected to your router or modem. If u use up all of your ports...
  6. Hitron: Xbox 360 Network errors

Hitron: Xbox 360 Network errors: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox 360 Network errors Hi Jeremy, Thanks for your response. To further troubleshoot this, it's recommended to attempt connection using an ethernet cable. If there is no...
  7. Hitron: Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT

Hitron: Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT Hi there, Thanks for the quick reply. Go ahead and add all the ports you have listed those are the correct 7 ports that must be added...
  8. Hitron: Moderate

Hitron: Moderate: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Moderate you should check your router settings, i just found this video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dZJYEmSfHA 9d8c8469-e323-403c-882c-820396cb5175
  9. Hitron: NAT type strict an upnp is unsuccessful

Hitron: NAT type strict an upnp is unsuccessful: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): NAT type strict an upnp is unsuccessful Not sure what links you have tried but if you haven't already tried this one give it a shot. UPnP not successful in your network...
  10. Hitron: can't seem to fix my strict NAT

Hitron: can't seem to fix my strict NAT: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): can't seem to fix my strict NAT I cant seem to fix this issue. I tried resetting my modem, trying different cables and port forwarding. It only seems to be on my xbox....