Hitron: Networking

Discus and support Hitron: Networking in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Networking Thank you Arminator for actually looking at my problem and telling me how to fix it. I know have open ports on... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by x SWAT SADIST x, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Hitron: Networking

Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Networking
    Thank you Arminator for actually looking at my problem and telling me how to fix it. I know have open ports on ALL 5 of my Xbox One's

:)

x SWAT SADIST x, Sep 13, 2018
  2. Hitron: Networking issues

Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Networking issues
    Is your device in the setup phase of booting, if it is, please connect to wired to allow the initial setup to complete, then you should be able to connect to the WIFI network without any issue. This seems to be fairly common issue when doing an initial
    setup on reboot.

KingKronic705, Sep 13, 2018
  3. Hitron: Networking issues

Is your device in the setup phase of booting, if it is, please connect to wired to allow the initial setup to complete, then you should be able to connect to the WIFI network without any issue. This seems to be fairly common issue when doing an initial
    setup on reboot.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Sep 13, 2018
  4. JhonSnow777
    JhonSnow777 Guest

JhonSnow777, Sep 13, 2018
  5. So you're going to give me the same cut and paste response as everybody else? What is so hard about answering a question directly? How do you set up a router to open the NAT on 5 seperate xboxes?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

6. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    The previous ambassador provided you with the support link. If you have issues understanding the info contact your ISP

M3tal Daz3, Sep 13, 2018
  7. The ISP doesn't have anything to do with NAT. Either stop with the cut and paste answers or let someone else answer the questions. I need settings that will apply to FIVE DIFFERENT XBOX ONES. Getting the NAT open on a single Xbox is easy, doing it on
    FIVE is not. However, if you would like me to stop spending my money with microsoft, continue with cut and paste answers.

8. Arminator
    Arminator Guest

In the Xbox One's network settings you'll find a button for advanced settings.

Make sure that each and every Xbox One has a DIFFERENT port for Xbox Live.

For example, the first Xbox has Port 3074 (make sure you don't have a Xbox 360 that uses the same port). Then the other five consoles need to use a different port.

After each console has gotten a different port assigned, make sure that each console has a fixed, static IP set up in your router. The consoles MUST NOT change their IP addresses (unless you want to edit your port forwarding rules every time the IP changes).

Then, with each Port number and IP address, set up port forwarding rules in your router to each specific console.

Arminator, Sep 13, 2018
  9. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Then please be so kind as to mark that answer as helpful and the solution to your problem ;-)

Arminator, Sep 14, 2018
  10. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

If your modem/router provided by your ISP is doing NAT they often are a good resource to assist with changing settings. Also keep in mind that if their networking device is doing NAT & you have separate router doing NAT you may run into issues with double
    NAT causing a limited or restricted NAT type. Most routers should automatically handle NAT without any issue whether it's 1 or 5 devices. If it works with one, unless there's something wrong with the device or configuration, there isn't really a reason it
    shouldn't work with the others.

Tormaz, Sep 14, 2018
  11. Thank you Arminator for actually looking at my problem and telling me how to fix it. I know have open ports on ALL 5 of my Xbox One's

x SWAT SADIST x, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: