Hitron: IPV4 instead of both

Discus and support Hitron: IPV4 instead of both in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Hitron (Modems/Gateways): IPV4 instead of both saying my nat type is strict due to my IPv4. I have always had IPv6 until now and lately benn having... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by AH TriGGeRs, Nov 15, 2016.

1. AH TriGGeRs
    AH TriGGeRs Guest

Hitron (Modems/Gateways): IPV4 instead of both
    saying my nat type is strict due to my IPv4. I have always had IPv6 until now and lately benn having xbox connection issues.

:)

AH TriGGeRs, Nov 15, 2016
  2. ShawnYoung
    ShawnYoung Guest
    Hitron: Hitron CODA-4582 IPv6

Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Hitron CODA-4582 IPv6
    I'm looking to setup my Xbox One S, on IPv4 and IPv6, over wan. So far all my IPv6 devices connect over Wired/Wireless to IPv6 with no issues, just the xbox. My provider is Rogers and from what I can see is good to go for IPv6. On test-ipv6.com I get 10/10.

When I try and redo my wireless setup I only get access to IPv4, and not 6. Does the Xbox only do IPv6 over Wire? If they can do it Wireless can someone help me in setting it up since i'm not seeing any options.

ShawnYoung, Nov 15, 2016
  3. Ace96818
    Ace96818 Guest
    Netgear: Xbox One is saying NAT is strict. Also states it's using IPv4 now instead of both.

Netgear (Routers): Xbox One is saying NAT is strict. Also states it's using IPv4 now instead of both.
    I am in need of guidance to help me set my IP back to IPv6.

Ace96818, Nov 15, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: