Hitron: I cant get my xbox one s hook up to my modem.

Discus and support Hitron: I cant get my xbox one s hook up to my modem. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Hitron (Modems/Gateways): I cant get my xbox one s hook up to my modem. why is my HItron modem is not listed on here. how am i to find out how to hook... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Eradena1, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Eradena1
    Eradena1 Guest

Hitron (Modems/Gateways): I cant get my xbox one s hook up to my modem.
    why is my HItron modem is not listed on here. how am i to find out how to hook up my xbox one s?

:)

Eradena1, Jan 22, 2018
  2. stshadow1
    stshadow1 Guest
    Hitron: Looking to find out how to get my Hitron CGNM-2250 to let more then one xbox to login

Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Looking to find out how to get my Hitron CGNM-2250 to let more then one xbox to login
    I cant get my 360 to login in to xbox live but my xbox one has no prob I get a nat error with the 360 my modem is a Hitron CGNM-2250

stshadow1, Jan 22, 2018
  3. Nac Stun
    Nac Stun Guest
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: why do when i hook up my new xbox one s it keep saying cant connect to my DHCP SERVER

Wireless Gaming Adapters: why do when i hook up my new xbox one s it keep saying cant connect to my DHCP SERVER
    I CANT GET MY NEW XBOX ONE S HOOKED UP IT KEEP SAYING CANT CONNECT TO MY DHCP SERVER

Nac Stun, Jan 22, 2018
  4. RobertBuckalew Win User

Hardlined in but losing Live connection every 2 - 20 minutes

I cant find info on that exact model but Hitrons have known disconnection issues....I would get a plain MODEM ONLY and a cheap netgear router.......you can try and reset the Hitron to factory defaults by pushing in the little button for 30 seconds....you
    could also try and put the Hitron in "bridge mode" which will make it a modem only and plug the xbox straight into it and test for disconnections....sometimes your isp has to enable "bridge" for you....
  5. BORI1025 Win User

Your Console is connected to the internet but cant contact Xbox Live

It's not your router so don't bother it m/s...my ISP is not blocking live because when I hook up my xbox thur Ethernet direct too modem it will connect...
  6. CrazyHose Win User

IPv6

I have the same issue.

I am connected in IPv4 but my ISP has IPv6. MY set up - I have my xbox plugged directly into my modem a Hitron CGN 3.0. I have checked my Modems settings and there is no setting to turn IPv6 off or on. AM I missing something?
  7. Ian boii96 Win User

Connecting to my new connection ERROR

hey,

its set on WPA2-PSK

also

my internet provider is PermaNET and

Ireland

Hitron Technologies is the vendor

BVW-3653 is model name

and i cant find the router name because its a modem and router built in
  8. jredshaw21 Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried directly hooking my Xbox up to my modem... :(
Thema:

1. Hitron: I cant get my xbox one s hook up to my modem. - Similar Threads - Hitron cant hook

2. Hitron: Console refuses to maintain UPnP

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hitron: Console refuses to maintain UPnP: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Console refuses to maintain UPnP I'm just glad that the change worked for you. Hopefully we'll run into each other out there in the void :) Happy Gaming!...
  3. Hitron: UPnP will not stay on

Hitron: UPnP will not stay on: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UPnP will not stay on The modem is shared by three consoles, one of which has a hard wire due to sharing the room with it. The others have to connect wireless. Not sure...
  4. Hitron: Xbox One S losing internet connection

Hitron: Xbox One S losing internet connection: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox One S losing internet connection Hello Tsunayoshi, Thank you for letting us know the issue has been resolved. We will go ahead and lock this thread. If you ever...
  5. Hitron: Xbox not Connecting to Internet

Hitron: Xbox not Connecting to Internet: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox not Connecting to Internet Try port forwarding, if that dosnt help see how many devices are connected to your router or modem. If u use up all of your ports...
  6. Hitron: Strict NAT

Hitron: Strict NAT: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Strict NAT You said your OLD Xbox had some ports open? did you try opening ports on the NEW Xbox? be620a1d-8f38-4fe3-8daf-cf562151c5bf
  7. Hitron: Xbox 360 Network errors

Hitron: Xbox 360 Network errors: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox 360 Network errors Hi Jeremy, Thanks for your response. To further troubleshoot this, it's recommended to attempt connection using an ethernet cable. If there is no...
  8. Hitron: Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT

Hitron: Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT Hi there, Thanks for the quick reply. Go ahead and add all the ports you have listed those are the correct 7 ports that must be added...
  9. Hitron: Moderate

Hitron: Moderate: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Moderate you should check your router settings, i just found this video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dZJYEmSfHA 9d8c8469-e323-403c-882c-820396cb5175
  10. Hitron: UpNp Unsuccessful i.need help

Hitron: UpNp Unsuccessful i.need help: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): UpNp Unsuccessful i.need help Almost any new standalone router from Netgear, Linksys and other manufacturers would be good for xbox live. A good cheap one would be the...