Hitron: Download speed dropped after November update

Discus and support Hitron: Download speed dropped after November update in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Download speed dropped after November update Since the November update my download speed on the Xbox has gone from 300mbps to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Retropyro, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Retropyro
    Retropyro Guest

Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Download speed dropped after November update
    Since the November update my download speed on the Xbox has gone from 300mbps to between 50 and rarely 100. All other devices are unaffected. It's only the Xbox One.

I have always used a static ip address and run it in the DMZ (only way I can ever get an open NAT). The XBO is wired.

Even my cell phone on wireless gets 180mbps download.

:)

Retropyro, Nov 15, 2016
  2. Pandasaur cx
    Pandasaur cx Guest
    Changing NAT type

The Hitron is the primary router. My cable is connected to it for fast download speeds.

Arris

-Hitron

-- Xbox One, PC, Xbox 360 (All share one cable.)

-- Cisco

The other cables are connected to Cisco.

Pandasaur cx, Nov 15, 2016
  3. OSU2.zip can't be downloaded in any way

We have a DevKit in our company, which can't be updated after factory reset.

After investigation I found that I need to update it with OSU2 first, and with OSU1 after it.

Unfortunately OSU2.zip can't be downloaded from servers nor by console and PC manually. Downloads 100+MB and speed drops to 0

FairerCascade61, Nov 15, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: