Hitman World of Assassination Not Launching (Gets up to 'Press Enter to Play') on the Xbox...

Discus and support Hitman World of Assassination Not Launching (Gets up to 'Press Enter to Play') on the Xbox... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Downloaded Hitman World of Assassination from Game Pass on my PC. But I can't even start the game (to an extent). When I say the game doesn't launch,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lord Vile, Jan 9, 2024.

1. Lord Vile
    Lord Vile Guest

Hitman World of Assassination Not Launching (Gets up to 'Press Enter to Play') on the Xbox...

Downloaded Hitman World of Assassination from Game Pass on my PC. But I can't even start the game (to an extent). When I say the game doesn't launch, it launches up to the press enter to play. After I press enter to play the Xbox sign in page appears for a split-second, then disappears. I've also noticed that when the Xbox sign in page disappears, the Xbox app says 'Installing Xbox Identity provider'. I've doubled checked that I have it installed, and even tried reinstalling it, but it still shows up and the sign in page still only shows for a split second.

I would upload an image but now I have another issue where it is stuck on 0% for eternity, and even if I drag the file directly to the Details box it doesn't work.

:)

Lord Vile, Jan 9, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hitman World of Assassination Not Launching (Gets up to 'Press Enter to Play') on the Xbox app on PC

Hello Lord V, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a publication by Gerardo C., an independent advisor, where he suggests the following steps to try to solve the problem:

Please perform a reset of the Xbox app and the Microsoft Store as follows:

1. Press the Windows + I keys on your keyboard to open Windows Settings and click "Applications."

2. Find the application called "Xbox" and select it, then click on "Advanced Options" and then on "Reset" and confirm the process, do the same for the application called "Microsoft Store".

3. Restart your PC and check if the problem is fixed.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/202e4595-b128-4ca7-8d20-84106c5233c1

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

i have an issue with hitman 3 and I have it and I say me to buy it

You're welcome and that is a possibility.

Try to launch the game Hitman: world of assassinations from Game Pass and check if you have the Hitman 3 missions from there.

Best regards,
    Darhyl
  4. Ugolan Win User

i have an issue with hitman 3 and I have it and I say me to buy it

Thank you for your help but when I try to instal them back it’s said I need xbox game pass I think the problem is due to hitman 3 is getting slowly deleted to make hitman world of assassination
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Hitman: Genius Or Scam?

Hello everyone :)

I love the Hitman games, but I stopped playing them after Hitman: Blood Money (Xbox 360).

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (Original Xbox) is my favorite in the series (I've played Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Hitman: Contracts (Original Xbox), and Hitman: Blood Money.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

6. WattyNuela Win User

Hitman 3 free??

Thema:

1. Hitman World of Assassination Not Launching (Gets up to 'Press Enter to Play') on the Xbox... - Similar Threads - Hitman World Assassination

2. Bring Hitman back to Xbox Gamepass

in XboX Insiders
    Bring Hitman back to Xbox Gamepass: You guy's should bring hitman WOS back to game pass, it is a shame you took it off. I had so much fun with it. PLEASE ADD IT BACK!!! submitted by /u/EpicPotato99 [link] [comments]
  3. Error code 0x80070520 attempting to sign into Hitman: World of Assassinations on Windows 11...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80070520 attempting to sign into Hitman: World of Assassinations on Windows 11...: Simply, whenever I try to sign in to the Hitman title screen, I get "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live. Sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a while. (0x80070520)" I have tried so many...
  4. Looking for help on Hitman 3 Connectivity problems

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for help on Hitman 3 Connectivity problems: Lately, I've been experiencing a lot of Hitman 3 connectivity problems. Auto saves constantly fail. Manual saves fail. Saved games from the past show as corrupted when loading. If I go offline,...
  5. i have an issue with hitman 3 and I have it and I say me to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have an issue with hitman 3 and I have it and I say me to buy it: Hello i have an issue with hitman 3 i have it but I have only one mission and no other destisnation [img] [img] [img] [img] 731f75a3-cf3a-4c44-8471-9fe26db133dc
  6. HITMAN World of Assignation not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    HITMAN World of Assignation not working: HITMAN World of Assignation not working a5d8a788-532a-4281-93d7-c78a0a8863c0
  7. Hitman World of Assassination DLC not working on Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Hitman World of Assassination DLC not working on Cloud Gaming: Hey everyone, so I've been playing Hitman World of Assassination on Gamepass cloud gaming. I recently purchased one of the DLCs "Seven Deadly Sins" but for some reason the Cloud Gaming isn't...
  8. Hitman World of Assasination not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman World of Assasination not working: So i have a physical disc copy of hitman 3 and i haven’t played since before it became world of assassination. i went to play it on a different console that i’m signed in on, and everything...
  9. Does anyone have Hitman World of Assassination downloaded right now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have Hitman World of Assassination downloaded right now?: Hey. This is not actually a question but I hope someone can help me. Could you please share a screenshot of game's directory (inside XboxGames) of Hitman? I have the game downloaded from steam...
  10. Gamepass content doesn’t work on Hitman World of Assassination

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass content doesn’t work on Hitman World of Assassination: When ever I downloaded Hitman world of assassination, it says I have to purchase the content in order to play. Even though I still have gamepass. bb7a789c-ef07-40a2-b662-240728e21d75