Hitman 2 Rip off

Discus and support Hitman 2 Rip off in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I posted 2 days ago and now it's gone. 2 nights ago I was playing a contract from Hawke's Bay when the game froze and the screen went black. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr.M0T0M0, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Mr.M0T0M0
    Mr.M0T0M0 Guest

Hitman 2 Rip off

I posted 2 days ago and now it's gone.

2 nights ago I was playing a contract from Hawke's Bay when the game froze and the screen went black.

I pressed buttons checked the connections and ha no other option but to turn the console off.

When I turned it back on, Hitman and Hitman 2 were gone!!!

I had to spend 2 days re-installing them.

Last night when I attempted to search for and play contracts, the game cued up and I received a scrolling message that I need to wait to the contracts and my history to be downloaded and installed.

I also searched through my campaigns and everything was red (indicating I had to go to the store and purchase it all again)!!!

Now this afternoon, I called up Hitman and Hitman 2 and everything in my campaign history is still red, indicating that I don't have it.

I am NOT patying for all that cr@p again!!!!

And rest assured that I will not be paying 1 thin dime for Hitman 3!!!

:)

Mr.M0T0M0, Oct 31, 2020
  2. Brako Von Cruel Win User

Hitman 2 on xbox 360

Hitman 2 is part of the Hitman HD trilogy. Don't know if you can buy it separate but you can get the trilogy for about a tenner off Amazon.

So yes. You can play Hitman 2 on 360.
  3. WDA I Rellik Win User

How pleased or dissatisfied are you with the current state of DLC within gaming?

2 - rip off, hardly buy any
  4. DC FOR REAL Win User

Ripped off by Borderlands 2

That is my argument, it did not say do not buy this if you have the season pass. If it had said that, I would have waited for it. The only thing I Could find is it said that it was free if you had pre ordered it somewhere.
  5. Ae0205 Win User

Ripped off by Borderlands 2

Sorry, but I'm pretty sure there is absolutely no way to get the points back, that's why they say DON'T buy it if you have the Season Pass
  6. onyxishere Win User

Destiny 2 rip off

Thema:

Hitman 2 Rip off

1. Hitman 2 Rip off - Similar Threads - Hitman Rip off

2. Bring Hitman back to Xbox Gamepass

in XboX Insiders
    Bring Hitman back to Xbox Gamepass: You guy's should bring hitman WOS back to game pass, it is a shame you took it off. I had so much fun with it. PLEASE ADD IT BACK!!! submitted by /u/EpicPotato99 [link] [comments]
  3. Hitman World of Assassination Not Launching (Gets up to 'Press Enter to Play') on the Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hitman World of Assassination Not Launching (Gets up to 'Press Enter to Play') on the Xbox...: Downloaded Hitman World of Assassination from Game Pass on my PC. But I can't even start the game (to an extent). When I say the game doesn't launch, it launches up to the press enter to play....
  4. Error code 0x80070520 attempting to sign into Hitman: World of Assassinations on Windows 11...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80070520 attempting to sign into Hitman: World of Assassinations on Windows 11...: Simply, whenever I try to sign in to the Hitman title screen, I get "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live. Sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a while. (0x80070520)" I have tried so many...
  5. Looking for help on Hitman 3 Connectivity problems

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for help on Hitman 3 Connectivity problems: Lately, I've been experiencing a lot of Hitman 3 connectivity problems. Auto saves constantly fail. Manual saves fail. Saved games from the past show as corrupted when loading. If I go offline,...
  6. i have an issue with hitman 3 and I have it and I say me to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have an issue with hitman 3 and I have it and I say me to buy it: Hello i have an issue with hitman 3 i have it but I have only one mission and no other destisnation [img] [img] [img] [img] 731f75a3-cf3a-4c44-8471-9fe26db133dc
  7. Error 0x87e0000f when downloading Hitman on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x87e0000f when downloading Hitman on PC: Hi, I am trying to download Hitman World of Assassination on my Windows 10 PC using the latest Xbox app and I am getting error 0x87e0000f while downloading the game. It started fine till it...
  8. HITMAN 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HITMAN 3: I bought and own HITMAN 3, I cannot find the download button as HITMAN 3 is not listed when I search for it. When I go to order history and I click on the HITMAN 3 order I get rerouted to the...
  9. Hitman 3 won't donwload on game pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 3 won't donwload on game pass PC: So when I go to the Hitman 3 game on game pass and click on install and select the install location the download looks like it starts but stays at 0% and then says it had an error and gives me the...
  10. Hitman 3 free??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 3 free??: i looked up on microsoft store and looks like i own hitman 3 (other than the starter pack) pretty sure its the free starter right? 72843262-54e4-4d51-9b02-7e8965415b8c