Highly recommended game names

Discus and support Highly recommended game names in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I prefer FREE downloadable games (especially FPS). But I enjoy match 3 and mahjong games. Much thanks in advance. 0db986a7-c67e-400f-bbae-333310c80948 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LarryRink, Aug 7, 2023.

1. LarryRink
    LarryRink Guest

I prefer FREE downloadable games (especially FPS). But I enjoy match 3 and mahjong games. Much thanks in advance.

:)

LarryRink, Aug 7, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello LarryRink,

Welcome to the Microsoft Office Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us today; we hope everything goes well. Please let us know about your suggestions in the Feedback Center. This will address this suggestion in a future update of Xbox and Windows. Visit: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support.
  3. H2oRipper Win User

Highly Recommend NOT BUYING THIS GAME

Sorry to hear about your trouble Rodi.Good luck with Epic.They basically did nothing for this in 2,although you where able to complete the game with no lock outs,lucky us huh,lol.In 3 same but worse,once reset,might as well give up the quest for 3.0,not
    happening unfortunately.Game keeps you locked out.Would hate to see you put a huge amount of time and not know this as well.Believe me,that is another problem being swept under the rug by Epic is not being able to finish the game after a reset.Be careful on
    the Epic forums,if you try and bring this up looking for answers,you will wind up getting banned,believe me,just happened to myself about a week or so ago.Since you are an ambassador,go ahead and try and call Epic,I did and got the recording..."We do not give
    out technical help for our game." please try this and tell us what you get.I mentioned this in an earlier thread and some did not believe me.One of the main reasons I did not purchase the game,basically very very little or no customer support or help at all.
  4. Praetorian VIII Win User

Fair enough OP. Was just curious. I know glitches like that can happen. I vaguely remember something like that happening.
  5. Lord Dirt Win User

why do people always want to tell others what to do with their money?
  6. House33-9B4F8658-DA1 Win User

just wondering, why you care..
Thema:

1. Highly recommended game names - Similar Threads - Highly recommended game

2. High on life doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    High on life doesn’t work on cloud gaming: For some reason when I first downloaded high on life for cloud gaming it didn’t work it only said it’s currently unavailable for cloud gaming even though I have ultimate to play it on cloud gaming...
  3. High CPU temperature and high memory usage (even when not gaming)

in XBoX on Consoles
    High CPU temperature and high memory usage (even when not gaming): Hello, around few weeks ago my pc has been starting to act up. At first I thought it was just the particular game I was playing cause other games ran fine and that game just wasn't balanced enough...
  4. My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...: Everytime I use my Xbox series x with headphones, I feel my hearing start to worsen on my right ear as I continue to play and by the end of my time using it, my eardrum feel completely inflamed...
  5. High Ping only In 1 Game

in XBoX on Consoles
    High Ping only In 1 Game: Hi, I live in northwest louisiana and i’m having network issues with a certain game which is rainbow six siege. They have a server in dallas texas called South Central US servers. For some reason...
  6. why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?: Hello So I've been frustrated for the couple of weeks because I've been trying to fix my gpu from crashing. I've updated the drivers, I've taken out my gpu out of the socket and put it back in,...
  7. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  8. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  9. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  10. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107