Highly Irritated with Xbox One

Discus and support Highly Irritated with Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought my Xbox One last week and I cannot believe it is still in the condition it is. Playing a game like DayZ on my computer in the state it is is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kroon-A9292BA6-01FA-49F4-8916-07F600F2E705, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Highly Irritated with Xbox One

I bought my Xbox One last week and I cannot believe it is still in the condition it is. Playing a game like DayZ on my computer in the state it is is comparable to the state of the Xbox One right now. Issues I've found so far

1) TV pass through is hit and miss - One point during the day I could watch tv, another I can't. I've tried all the troubleshooting from the forums and even talked to tech support, tried everything they've suggested (changing the power saving setting, hard
    reboots, unplugging the STB and the XBO and then plugging the set top box in followed by the xbox one and that was supposed to "fix" the issue. BS. still having an issue. 500 dollars for a machine thats supposed to integrate my living room entertainment and
    it can't even get TV right.

2) I removed the HDMI cable running from my cable box to my Xbox, for the above reason (I'm tired of changing settings in order to watch TV). I figured, what the heck, I'll just run the TV cable like I did before I had the Xbox. Nope. Now, I receieved errors
    about being unable to sync with the cloud. Internet connection was fine, and working. Hit retry several times, but still no sync. I plugged the HDMI from the STB again, and wah lah, I'm synced to the cloud again. ALSO, my Xbox would no longer turn on as a
    result of this via voice, only controller. Why it matters if I have my HDMI cable from the STB running through it I don't know, just more BS. HDMI is not an internet connection, why is that happening?

Talking with a man named Jonathan at Xbox support, he claimed the TV issues come from the FCC. He claimed the FCC has a certain code imbeded in the cable signal. This signal is supposed to be a check from the cable box to the TV, asking if the TV is a TV.
    When it hits the Xbox, it doesn't recognize it, and that is where the problem stems from. His words, not mine. What I want to know is, how did this make it through QA? I'm obviously not the only person having this issue, its all over the forums.

In addition to the BS, changing the power settings removes the automatic update setting...so how am I supposed to know about Xbox One updates? Why does that need to be off in order to use my TV? Why is the TV the problem with this? Why can I not turn my
    Xbox on with my voice or enable automatic updates because the TV passthrough function is bogus?

You dropped the ball big time Microsoft. I've been a long time fan, but I'm seriously considering returning this BS. FIX IT!

:)

Kroon-A9292BA6-01FA-49F4-8916-07F600F2E705, Jan 28, 2014
  2. Code 0x80072F8F

Can't play games can't do anything

Says I should check my enforcement problem

But I am clean as a whistle so why can't I play or watch anything on my xbox

Highly Irritated!!!

BELIEVEDATRUTH2, Jan 28, 2014
  3. Chaoselite
    Chaoselite Guest
    Games/dvds will not read...no grinding noise

As the title says. I have tried 4 different game discs and 2 movies. The disc drive simply does not recognize any of the games as Xbox One games. Highly irritated at the moment.

Games I tried: assassins creed black flag, dead rising 3, battlefield 4, cod ghosts

Error message: sorry, we can't play this disc try an Xbox one game, a music CD, or a movie on blu-ray or dvd

Chaoselite, Jan 28, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Highly Irritated with Xbox One