High pitch screeching noises on headphones fix

Discus and support High pitch screeching noises on headphones fix in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys... so I bought this new 400 rands over ear noise canceling gaming headphones but when I plug it in and turn my controller on it makes high... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChrisOosthuizen, Jan 10, 2024.

1. High pitch screeching noises on headphones fix

Hey guys... so I bought this new 400 rands over ear noise canceling gaming headphones but when I plug it in and turn my controller on it makes high pitch screeching noises also when I turn my controller on further the headphones is amazing but I don't wanna let this break the new head phones is there any fixes

:)

ChrisOosthuizen, Jan 10, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi, ChrisOosthuizen my name is jhon and will be a pleasure to help you.

I understand your frustration with the high-pitched screeching noises coming from your new headphones. These noises can definitely spoil the enjoyment of using them, so it's good that you're looking for a solution. Here are some things you can try to fix the issue:

Identify the source of the noise:

Controller: Try connecting the headphones to a different audio source like your phone or computer (if they have a compatible jack) to see if the noise persists. If it's absent on other devices, the issue might be with your controller.

Cable: If the noise disappears when you wiggle the cable slightly, it could be a loose connection or faulty cable. Try using a different cable (if available) to see if that makes a difference.

Software: Check if there are any firmware updates available for your controller or headphones. Updating the software can sometimes fix compatibility issues and audio glitches.

Adjust audio settings:

Controller settings: Check if your controller has any audio settings options, such as mic volume or audio EQ. Experiment with these settings to see if you can reduce the noise or adjust the frequency.

Game settings: Some games have specific audio settings that can affect the soundscape. Try exploring the audio options within the game you're playing and see if anything helps.

Consider hardware issues:

Warranty: If none of the above solutions work and the noise seems like a consistent hardware issue, consider claiming your warranty. Most manufacturers offer warranties on their products, and this would be the best way to get a replacement or repair if the headphones are truly defective.

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  3. Schabilionaire Win User

Xbox One February Update - TV Speakers now emit an audible high-pitched whine/static sound

I'm experiencing this same thing. At first it only occurred in game when a high pitched noise went off and then it would continue screeching long after the match was over. Now there's just a constant high pitched sound that my tv is sending off when I turn
    on the Xbox One. This only started happening after the update for me as well. I've done all those same things and it's still persisting.
  4. Di5coDonk3y Win User

new console making high pitched screeching noise??

thanks, after my tweet conversation with support they suggested the same.. the only problem is I brought it from game and they are a nightmare to return consoles to and seeing the console seems to pick and choose when it wants to make this noise its going
    to hard to prove its faulty. Like this last hour my son has just started playing on it again (after a full shut down) and there's no sign of the noise?
  5. Lofty Who Win User

@ Di5co,

GAME can be awkward when you take a console back and the problem it's has decides to disappear when they try it out in the shop.

I took my nephew into GAME last month when his console decided it would only read discs when it felt like it. When they first tried put a disc in it worked, second time it worked and this went on for a while. The guy basically said, unless they can see the
    problem there's not a lot they can do so I politely said I understand that but I don't want to have to take it home again, the problems start again and I'm back into the shop. He then suggested leaving it with them for 1/2 hour and to come back so we went
    away.

1/2 hour later we returned the guy said they tried it a few more times and the problem did arise and they already had a new console boxed up ready for us to take away. I'm not convinced they actually saw the problem but where I made it clear ( and I was
    polite ) that I'm not going to go back and forth I think they just might of said themselves, easier to exchange rather than me make a fuss. I mean it wasn't as if I was asking for a refund, I just wanted a working console for my nephew.

Like pkvas said, would be a good idea to record it so at least they can see the problem even if they don't see it in-store. I'm sure you will come away happy with a 'little' patience.

Good luck.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

We have 3 Xbox One consoles in the house and never heard that sort of noise before.

I've played on various friends/families consoles and again never heard a noise like it.

Unless someone else can explain what it is then I'd say as you've only had the console a short time, take/send it back to where you purchased it and get it replaced.
Thema:

1. High pitch screeching noises on headphones fix - Similar Threads - High pitch screeching

2. My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...: Everytime I use my Xbox series x with headphones, I feel my hearing start to worsen on my right ear as I continue to play and by the end of my time using it, my eardrum feel completely inflamed...
  3. Xbox makes high pitch beeps from power bit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox makes high pitch beeps from power bit: My Xbox makes a high pitch beeping noise from the main power bit when I plug the cable in, I recently spilt water on my Xbox but not that much damage I don’t think. I don’t know how to fix...
  4. Xbox series x controller high pitch noise and wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x controller high pitch noise and wont turn on: So the controller is making a high pitch noise that's pretty quiet unless the rooms quiet and it comes from the sport by the power button/ charger port, my series x remote already didnt work with...
  5. Headset makes a high pitch static sound and nothing I do fixes it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset makes a high pitch static sound and nothing I do fixes it: Headset makes a high pitch sound when I use it on my Xbox one s 4a063ac8-bc1c-422a-aae5-dc8732efe510
  6. Game Pass Cloud gaming audio issue - audio is scratchy and replaced by high pitch screeching.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Cloud gaming audio issue - audio is scratchy and replaced by high pitch screeching.: ASUS ROG Zephyrus m15 - i7, 16g ram, gtx 1660ti, 512ssd, 75mbps internet speed Every game I play with the cloud service on my laptop is ruined by an audio issue where the audio sounds like it's...
  7. Xbox one x making high-pitch whistling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x making high-pitch whistling: Just today my Xbox has started to make a high-pitched whistling but only whenever loading up games. I have read in some places it might be the hard drive and in some other places in might be the...
  8. xbox one x makes a high pitch whine when turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x makes a high pitch whine when turned on: A few seconds after I turn it on, it stats making a loud high pitched whine. The warrenty expired last year too, of course. Any tips? Thanks!
  9. Xbox emiting high pitch noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox emiting high pitch noise: On my xbox one console whenever it receives power it emits a high pitch noise. This happens when playing games aswell. This problem began today and i found the only way to stop it was to unplug...
  10. XBOX One high pitch whine coming from rear of console

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One high pitch whine coming from rear of console: Some help would be appreciated. I have an XBOX One and ever since I purchased it, I have occasionally heard a high pitched whine coming from the rear of the console. This happens when the XBOX...