High ping all of a sudden on Xbox Series X over WIFI

Discus and support High ping all of a sudden on Xbox Series X over WIFI in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Over the past few days my ping has been high and inconsistent on my Series X. When I test the network speed and statistics I get results between... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TERRA4M, Jan 7, 2023.

1. TERRA4M
    TERRA4M Guest

Over the past few days my ping has been high and inconsistent on my Series X. When I test the network speed and statistics I get results between 150-200ping (although speeds are still reading fine over 100Mbps), and in games there's so much packet loss and teleporting it's unplayable. Testing my network and playing games on my other devices all work perfectly.

The weird thing is I've played heaps of online games from COD to Rocket league for months with no issues whatsoever, but now it's become unusable for multiplayer games and nothing on my end has changed as far as I'm aware. I have tried moving the Xbox, moving devices out of the way of it and the router and different DNS settings all with no luck.

Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated!

:)

TERRA4M, Jan 7, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: