HIGH LATENCY WAS 173 BUT I CAN'T GET PASSED 148 MS ITS DRIVE ME CRAZY

Discus and support HIGH LATENCY WAS 173 BUT I CAN'T GET PASSED 148 MS ITS DRIVE ME CRAZY in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi people GAZ HERE CAN ANY ONE please help or forward the bad news ...and I'll have to try start dealing with it...I know I'm not going to have xbox 1... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BRITAINUNITE001, Mar 2, 2024.

1. HIGH LATENCY WAS 173 BUT I CAN'T GET PASSED 148 MS ITS DRIVE ME CRAZY

Hi people GAZ HERE CAN ANY ONE please help or forward the bad news ...and I'll have to try start dealing with it...I know I'm not going to have xbox 1 run the same as xbox x. ..... as I have had to go back to my abox 1 due to the xbox x has blown up but I can't not get my LATENCY down I have done turn xbox to offline reseat I've done what everyone said in the settings I've called my network to try get them to do what some Recommend by having the router into just an access points due to the fiber optic boxbut they are useless and I highly recommend never going with aussie broadband due to it but thay have been non Understanding and just keep running a test and say that the around 108 must is Is within the recommended speech says fine and the upload it is around 30 maps that's fine And the realtor is gotten a false got new Problems all showing its fine it's driving me crazy it's so bad I can not play DAYZ AT ALL it's running completely Exactly as if you would try and play A pc game that needs mid range PC System & is in need of a graphics card but due to u having a high end system with out graphics card system is enough to boot the game But the movement of the game is stuttering constantly And cannot run without doing so ........we'll thats how DAYZ RUNS FOR ME AND THAT'S EVEN HAPPENING ON ME OPENING MY OWN SERVER ON DAYZ HELP ME PLEASE SOME IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR ME

:)

BRITAINUNITE001, Mar 2, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

HIGH LATENCY WAS 173 BUT I CAN'T GET PASSED 148 MS ITS DRIVE ME CRAZY