High Latency/Imput Lag for Cloud Gaming (2022)

Discus and support High Latency/Imput Lag for Cloud Gaming (2022) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I am seeing high Input lag coming from the games that I play through Cloud Gaming. To note, I play for the Ultimate Gamepass, and I do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tonga Tigger, Dec 20, 2022.

1. Tonga Tigger
    Tonga Tigger Guest

Hello, I am seeing high Input lag coming from the games that I play through Cloud Gaming. To note, I play for the Ultimate Gamepass, and I do acknowledge that my computer is a bit old, but here is what I have been able to compile so far:

4 Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @2.50Hz Processors
    NVIDIA Geforce 940MX

I had tested out my Internet Speed via Speed.cloudflare.com, and had received a ping of 23.3 ms through it while having an upwards of 90-100 ms when checking the connection on the Xbox Companion. I know this question had been asked before, so to clear things even further, I am not trying to use an Xbox One and stream it to my PC; I am trying to play via Cloud Gaming on my pc directly. I have tried connecting via Ethernet and that didn't fix the issue (though trying to get that working was its own can of worms), I even switched my browser from Chrome to Opera to help with any possible consumption of Ram.

As a final part, I will state that the computer was able to run Hardspace: Shipbreaker almost perfectly the first day I sat down and played with Cloud Gaming. This issue did not crop up until a day or two ago, with my second playthrough having this issue begin to crop up.

:)

Tonga Tigger, Dec 20, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: