Hi

Discus and support Hi in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello i am having problem i just got disconnected from xboxlive so i sent a message out to see what was going on and i got a message back off this GT:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MaliciousTree92, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Hi

Hello i am having problem i just got disconnected from xboxlive so i sent a message out to see what was going on and i got a message back off this GT: [GT Removed] - Do not name and shame on the forums. telling me that he has a host booter
    and i have two days left ?.

Could i please have some help the proof is in my message box the exact message he sent i still have it but he said i have 2 days left .

:)

MaliciousTree92, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Hi!

Welcome.

Be prepared for the forum. You 'll need it.

Deranged-Deer, Jan 6, 2014
  3. JoeSchiavone
    JoeSchiavone Guest
    hi

Could be many reasons, could be down to your internet. Do you use wireless or ethernet cable?

JoeSchiavone, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Hi

MaliciousTree92,

The best course of action you can take is to File a Complaint, Block
    Communications with the Player, Mute the Player
    , and Submit a Player Review and Avoid the Player for each
    player you feel is violating the Code of Conduct or Terms of Use. Just make sure not to send them a message
    after you block them as it will unblock this player. Typically when someone has stated they are going to “hack” you they are typically just going to kick you offline via DoS
    or DDoS
    . If this happens you should also contact your Internet Service Provider to report the attack and get assigned a new IP address to at least get your back online OR you can try and power cycle your router to obtain a new IP address. The enforcement
    team will eventually catch up to the player(s) and they will take the appropriate action against the individual(s). Just be patient and give it some time as a console ban or permanent suspension is a serious matter and there is no going back, so the Enforcement
    Team wants to ensure they are 100% certain in their investigation before taking any action. Also,it is against forum rules to post offending gamertags (Also known as “naming and shaming”). Hope this helps!

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Hi