Hi yes I pre-ordered MW3 and I just updated the game and it's now showing I don't own it so...

Discus and support Hi yes I pre-ordered MW3 and I just updated the game and it's now showing I don't own it so... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre ordered MW3 and as of 11/01/2023 it shows I need to pre order and I am no longer able to use my skins in MW2 bc3f464d-414b-4ce9-982e-7da31029043c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dagger Dicc, Nov 2, 2023.

1. Dagger Dicc
    Dagger Dicc Guest

Hi yes I pre-ordered MW3 and I just updated the game and it's now showing I don't own it so...

I pre ordered MW3 and as of 11/01/2023 it shows I need to pre order and I am no longer able to use my skins in MW2

:)

Dagger Dicc, Nov 2, 2023
  2. Dagger Dicc Win User

Hi yes I pre-ordered MW3 and I just updated the game and it's now showing I don't own it so I would like to know what happened if it's just a bug

Butwhy do I have to now it wasn't a issue until just now honestly might say screw it and forget about the money I wasted and stop playing cod altogether at this point
  3. ngocphi Win User

Hi yes I pre-ordered MW3 and I just updated the game and it's now showing I don't own it so I would like to know what happened if it's just a bug

You have to ask infinity ward

You have to LINK your games with via callofduty.com
  4. saran Jey08 Win User

My preordered content is not appearing in my full library

Hi same issue for me as well pre ordered the vault edition now the game is not showing up in my owned games and when i search in store it doesn't show I own it!! Not sure if we will be able to get the game?
  5. glennbaseley Win User

Lost game on xbox

Hi thanks for your reply.

I have logged onto xbox though my laptop to check this and it shows the game in the games library but don't show as owned, just says (buy) although I had pre ordered the game before it was released and have been play it since then.
  6. Yoshsuperstar Win User

My fifa 23 preorder is not showing up on my games and apps?

I have the same issue I pre-order fifa 23 and don't show on my owned games
Thema:

1. Hi yes I pre-ordered MW3 and I just updated the game and it's now showing I don't own it so... - Similar Threads - yes pre ordered

2. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  3. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  4. Is my xbox s That has a disc considered series Yes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my xbox s That has a disc considered series Yes: Is my xbox s that Play disk, is it considered a series? Yes? What is it just A? Regular Xbox One. Sign out, it is the white one. But it's not small. 2b1368f0-cbd8-453b-b261-6ba8a59bbaf0
  5. My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen and yes I have tried holding the power button and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen and yes I have tried holding the power button and...: My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen I have tried holding the power button for ten seconds then unplugging the power cable please help. 332b2acb-c264-49b8-8d13-488d283a12f0
  6. Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...: Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset would you recommend ? e2fb82fc-6a51-40a1-b136-2731426204cf
  7. Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  8. i pre-order a game named saints row (yes the newest one) i got the 89.99$ i pre-order days...

in XBoX on Windows
    i pre-order a game named saints row (yes the newest one) i got the 89.99$ i pre-order days...: you read the title, i am trying to see if it would be I got the 89.99$ besides tax, ain't no points, and I pre-order days before the 10-day window because I got the gift card; I had to, but I...
  9. yes i have not recieved rewards credit for pre order of wildlands twitter xbox rewards told me ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    yes i have not recieved rewards credit for pre order of wildlands twitter xbox rewards told me ...: yes i have not recieved rewards credit for pre order of wildlands twitter xbox rewards told me to post on here ee584dd8-0926-4964-b13a-15e2d22e831c
  10. When will they be going out? And yes I did pre-order the digital version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will they be going out? And yes I did pre-order the digital version.: I did not receive the alan wake with dlc code AND the windows ten code ,I brought the game on the website at Mar. 5f816e45-24bf-425c-953f-23551b06b6aa