Hi xbox comunity, I want to refund a game and they declined my request because they said...

Discus and support Hi xbox comunity, I want to refund a game and they declined my request because they said... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; They won t let me refund my game because I entered the game ONCE ( I had to enter so I can see what s all about, if it s working, etc, duhhhhh) As i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luke Mayson, Nov 25, 2023.

1. Luke Mayson
    Luke Mayson Guest

Hi xbox comunity, I want to refund a game and they declined my request because they said...

They won t let me refund my game because I entered the game ONCE ( I had to enter so I can see what s all about, if it s working, etc, duhhhhh)

As i said, the game is performing very bad and I need my money back, please help me because I m panicing so badly

:)

Luke Mayson, Nov 25, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi xbox comunity, I want to refund a game and they declined my request because they said I'm not allowed to join the game even once, the game is performing very bad.

Hi Luke *. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This is a public forum providing technical support for Xbox products. We do not have insight into account or billing details, we cannot assist with refunds.

Please contact Xbox Support for further help: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. darcycgaming Win User

$150 worth of game DLC taken from my game account without my permission

i did request a refund and it was declined because i “have used up all my refunds for the year” when this is my first ever refund. it wasn’t a bank transfer it was $150 worth of xbox money
  4. Rhys_61 Win User

Refunds on digital games bought by mistake by my son

I have the same issue. Customer service is appalling.

I had to log into my son's account to see his purchases - he has his own Microsoft email address/account which was created when setting up his Xbox.

Xbox went on to refund the wrong purchase and have declined my request for game I actually want refunding because they have already refunded a game (in error). Non-existent customer service and I'm unable to find anyway to contact a person or complain.

I was considering tearing my hair out but think I'll throw this Xbox out the window and buy him a playstation.

Good luck

...just found number for technical support (0800 026 0329).
  5. OpticRJames Win User

Why I can't refund this Warframe stuff?

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

If you got an email message that says you got declined for the refund request, please reply to it to make an appeal to your request. You will need to explain to them the reason why you want to get a refund and why you should be eligible for it
  6. ryan piper Win User

Gta 5 shark cards

He said he tried a refund which was declined no reason according to him. I have no record of the request or any reasoning why.
Thema:

1. Hi xbox comunity, I want to refund a game and they declined my request because they said... - Similar Threads - comunity refund game

2. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...
  3. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  4. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  5. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  6. How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake: REFUND Add one autobahn police sim 3 off road I payed £10.74 for it and I would like a refund please 21731e6c-e26a-4ade-babc-21f78a422156
  7. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  8. Refund contact number

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund contact number: Hi, I had an active subscription that I never signed up for. In fact, I do not even use the product or ever did. I am trying to reach customer support but the contact options are not showing and...
  9. I need help refunding a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help refunding a game: I’m trying to refund an Xbox game I bought and it declined my refund saying I reached my refund limit and This is the first game I’m refunding and I don’t understand why it says I reached my...
  10. xbox cloud gaming keeps saying unable to comunicate with servers

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox cloud gaming keeps saying unable to comunicate with servers: xbox cloud gaming keeps saying unable to comunicate with servers 4b33579c-5ad5-48d2-8ff2-93293dbff829