Hi! When i get at the end when im updating my credit card info puerto rico doesnt show up

Discus and support Hi! When i get at the end when im updating my credit card info puerto rico doesnt show up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, i was updating my credit card and when you get to the end it says to pick the state i live in but the thing is i live in puerto rico and although... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xDoctorGamingX, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Hi! When i get at the end when im updating my credit card info puerto rico doesnt show up

Ok, i was updating my credit card and when you get to the end it says to pick the state i live in but the thing is i live in puerto rico and although puerto rico is not a state, its considered part of U.S

Please help becuase right know the only thing i can do is buy xbox live from wallgreens.

:)

xDoctorGamingX, Dec 21, 2016
  2. juancantres6
    juancantres6 Guest
    Can't add payment method because Puerto Rico dont appear as a state or country

I am trying to add a credit card to buy the Gold membership but when it ask about state but Puerto Rico do not appear as an option. Also, I tried to change my country in the settings (Location) and Puerto Rico doesn't appear either. There is someone with
    the same problem? What can I do?

- All the best

juancantres6, Dec 21, 2016
  3. Audi PowerR
    Audi PowerR Guest
    help please!

my xbox one doesnt whant to redeem game codes. i recently buyed fallout 4 and it came with the fallout 3 redeem code . when i pit the code i get an error. what could i do? i live in puerto rico ...

Audi PowerR, Dec 21, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Hi! When i get at the end when im updating my credit card info puerto rico doesnt show up