hi uhh everytime i try playing or try creating a world on my pc it says it has a storage...

Discus and support hi uhh everytime i try playing or try creating a world on my pc it says it has a storage... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I decided to play on my pc instead of my console, and when I'm creating a world on Minecraft Bedrock it doesn't work because of the storage error,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by عمريعبد, Aug 13, 2023.

1. hi uhh everytime i try playing or try creating a world on my pc it says it has a storage...

I decided to play on my pc instead of my console, and when I'm creating a world on Minecraft Bedrock it doesn't work

because of the storage error, what should I do?

:)

عمريعبد, Aug 13, 2023
  2. عمريعبد Win User

hi uhh everytime i try playing or try creating a world on my pc it says it has a storage error what should i do?

am not sure if those files are unused I am not ready to lose my world

Try to see into the Xbox settings under Minecraft and delete any unused files from there like any extra backups.
  3. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

hi uhh everytime i try playing or try creating a world on my pc it says it has a storage error what should i do?

Hi عمريعبد,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps, restarting device and logout?

Best regards
  4. عمريعبد Win User

idk all I know is I linked my pc to my Xbox account and installed Minecraft bedrock

and I have 172 worlds on my Xbox.
  5. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Try to see into the Xbox settings under Minecraft and delete any unused files from there like any extra-backups.
  6. عمريعبد Win User

I tried and I tried deleting the old worlds that I don't use anymore and it still wont let me
Thema:

hi uhh everytime i try playing or try creating a world on my pc it says it has a storage...

1. hi uhh everytime i try playing or try creating a world on my pc it says it has a storage... - Similar Threads - uhh everytime try

2. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  3. Everytime I make a group post on xbox I get kicked from my party, is there any fix I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I make a group post on xbox I get kicked from my party, is there any fix I have...: I have done everything to fix this issue and nothing worked. 3f6b7f95-808f-457d-874b-f19d5a0093ac
  4. Making me buy a game again? uhh no thank you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Making me buy a game again? uhh no thank you...: I'd like to say that firstly I'm very disappointed that this is 1. even a thing in the first place and 2. they are able to get away with this. Me and my best friend are game shared together and...
  5. Uhh I was redirected from twitter with a issue that the new update deleted my accounts on...

in XboX Insiders
    Uhh I was redirected from twitter with a issue that the new update deleted my accounts on...: Uhh I was redirected from twitter with a issue that the new update deleted my accounts on my Xbox but my main account is only there and idk what to do because I have forgotten the passwords On the...
  6. Uhh. Nothing works.... [Fixed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uhh. Nothing works.... [Fixed]: When I try loading a game it says this code and it said after i triple checked: this code does not exist like what the wat now im really comfused pls HELP 8399e276-4716-4801-883a-724fb052c5bc
  7. Uhh

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uhh: so we just got a xbox 1s fir xmas and i cpaimed a 12 month gold membership and in destiny on everything multiplayer is saying that i need ti get gold abd not all requiremnts r met Does anyone...
  8. so uhh...why'd you guys destroy the forums?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so uhh...why'd you guys destroy the forums?: wow....just when I thought you guys couldn't make the forums worse..... SURPRISE! ca2cbeae-db8d-4f70-9781-0b2f1b7c501e
  9. xbox live down? uhh...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live down? uhh...: phantom squad is bragging about how they DDOSed xbox live, what regions did they affect because I have had no trouble signing in xbox live and going online. 65b87fa1-793f-458f-879b-d9fb68928ce0
  10. So...uhh...what about the CODS, GOWs,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So...uhh...what about the CODS, GOWs,...: Were these on the bc list? bdd10c6e-fcec-47b8-909a-98601c023a8b