Hi, this isn't much of a technical issue, but can someone please try and hook me up with a...

Discus and support Hi, this isn't much of a technical issue, but can someone please try and hook me up with a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, this isn't much of a technical issue at all but can someone try and hook me up with a sea of thieves developer? I just really want to send my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hank Is Here ™️, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Hi, this isn't much of a technical issue, but can someone please try and hook me up with a...

Hello, this isn't much of a technical issue at all but can someone try and hook me up with a sea of thieves developer? I just really want to send my feedback but i'm not sure if they can actually read it since i might be sending to the wrong email. This would really help if someone could try read this and acknowledge it. I believe I've found some game-breaking features that would definitely help improve the game.

:)

Hank Is Here ™️, Apr 28, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Hi, this isn't much of a technical issue, but can someone please try and hook me up with a sea of thieves developer so that i can send my feedback?

3. Hank Is Here ™️ Win User

Hi, this isn't much of a technical issue, but can someone please try and hook me up with a sea of thieves developer so that i can send my feedback?

Ok, thanks a lot. Have a great day!
  4. Kelroy Bendo Win User

3D Blu-ray movies no longer play in 3D mode

Same issue is happening with me. 3D isn't working since Cortana update. LG TV. Put in disc on my ps4 hooked up to the same TV and it plays in 3d just fine (tried with wreck it Ralph and peanuts movie). This means issue is with XB1.

Please fix! I'd much rather play my movies on my xbox one! Much nicer menu interface.
  5. miladyelfn Win User

So any preview members mind inviting me?.....

Can someone hook me up with a preview invite? I would love to try out ME on the Xbone. Thanks for any assist you can give. ~.~
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Sea of Thieves Game Pass Not Working

Hi,

This is an issue Microsoft's end. The game isn't currently showing up as a Game Pass title, this is a technical glitch and is being looked into.
Thema:

Hi, this isn't much of a technical issue, but can someone please try and hook me up with a...

1. Hi, this isn't much of a technical issue, but can someone please try and hook me up with a... - Similar Threads - isn't much technical

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. Party chat isn't working anymore with the new update today 06.22.2024 Alpha Skip

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat isn't working anymore with the new update today 06.22.2024 Alpha Skip: Anyone else having this problem. When i join someones party or invite someone both icons disappear from the chat. Sorry for my bad English submitted by /u/SineX_KingChris [link] [comments]
  4. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  5. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  6. My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?: Their status stays the same as the last time I was on, it only shows their current status when I click on the their profile. 71b8cf25-ff30-4780-b4f0-9b4b7b6dbd66
  7. My USB isn't reading so I can do and offline update the option just stays unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    My USB isn't reading so I can do and offline update the option just stays unavailable: Update error 0x00000201 can somebody help me can't do an update after resetting my game and I can't do an offline update I'm connected to the internet but it still just doesn't work...
  8. My keyboard isn't working right

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard isn't working right: My keyboard isnt working in game but the LEDs are turning on and when I open up the Xbox controller keyboard to type it works perfectly normally so idk why it's not working right inside...
  9. Hi there! My left bumper isn't responding and I would like to know how I could replace my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there! My left bumper isn't responding and I would like to know how I could replace my...: It presses every say, 7 clicks and I looked inside the controller and it's not dirty. 7d1f9fb5-7216-4241-95c8-0996a0e0f2d8
  10. I can hear everything but my microphone isn't working. Is there a way to fixing this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear everything but my microphone isn't working. Is there a way to fixing this?: I just got a new mic and when plugging it into my controller I could hear just fine but my microphone didn't work. I've already tried some solutions but nothing seemed to work. Is there any...