Hi theres any future update that consider coping a disk game that you have into a digital...

Discus and support Hi theres any future update that consider coping a disk game that you have into a digital... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there's any future update that consider coping a disk game that you have into a digital game honestly I want to have a series s cause of the size... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Juan Torres Rivera, Sep 27, 2023.

1. Hi theres any future update that consider coping a disk game that you have into a digital...

Hi there's any future update that consider coping a disk game that you have into a digital game honestly I want to have a series s cause of the size but I have a bunch of Xbox 360 and one games

:)

Juan Torres Rivera, Sep 27, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi theres any future update that consider coping a disk game that you have into a digital game honestly I want to have a series s cause of the size but I have a bunch of Xbox 360 and one games

Hi there Juan, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

It appears that the only information provided by Xbox on this matter can be found in the following link, specifically under the section titled "I own a lot of physical discs for Xbox 360/Xbox One titles. Is there planned support for people like me who purchased Xbox Series?":

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/xbox-series-x-faq

Quoting the information found in that section:

"We're proud of the work we've done with digital game ownership – such as players being able to play digital games, including Xbox Game Pass titles, on any Xbox One via their Microsoft account. We're always listening to player feedback and exploring ways to improve the transition and adoption of digital games."

As you can see, there isn't a clear answer or specific information provided by Xbox regarding this issue. However, if you'd like to know my personal opinion, I consider it highly unlikely that this will be possible in the future. This is because if they were to provide you with a digital copy of a game that you already own on a physical disc, the disc would still function as a separate license. This would potentially allow you to use the physical disc on a different console, essentially giving you two copies of the same game while only paying for one.

As mentioned in the previous response from SigmaTheDJ, Xbox would have to make a system where you had to send your physical game to make the change to a digital copy or something like that, so that you only have one license for the game.

Let's not rule out the possibility that Xbox will make this possible in the future, we will have to wait for some official announcement or news about it, but as I mentioned before, I think it is unlikely.

I hope this helps.

Best regards.
  3. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Hi theres any future update that consider coping a disk game that you have into a digital game honestly I want to have a series s cause of the size but I have a bunch of Xbox 360 and one games

The only possible way it could work is if they had a mail-in service, where you sent in your disc and they gave you a unique code for the game, but that's an expensive service to run and if they were going to do that, they would have set it up ready for the launch of the Series consoles. I think there's virtually zero chance of them ever doing that now.
  4. Drabz Win User

Xbox System Update

are the games you got "Original copes" ie did they come in the normal case with instruction Manuel and the disks have the proper stamp on the disk?
  5. x Sarasaurus x Win User

New digital xbox one download physical games

Your best option

Although it is cheaper with a digital only console. Theres theses situations that you need your disk drive.

I would say to go with one that has a disk drive, so that he may play all his current games still.
  6. Auswulf Win User

Halo MCC won't load........at all

Do you have any friends that own a disk version of the game? You could always install it via disk, then just hit download on his digital version. This will over ride the disks data and make it a digital copy. Might solve the issue if the full digital download
    data is corrupting somehow and saves your buddies time in having to re download.
Thema:

Hi theres any future update that consider coping a disk game that you have into a digital...

1. Hi theres any future update that consider coping a disk game that you have into a digital... - Similar Threads - theres future update

2. Xbox states theres a wired connection, but no cable connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox states theres a wired connection, but no cable connected.: Hi, My Xbox recently has been playing up and continues to state network connected via cable, but I've always used wireless. I have done a soft and hard reboot, this didn't work. I also...
  3. so basically im trying to verify my xbox account with epic games but theres no verification...

in XBoX Accessibility
    so basically im trying to verify my xbox account with epic games but theres no verification...: please help me epic games so weird and dumb 40ea2771-09ff-4673-a190-1ebd14e8b06a
  4. I just migrated my account on Minecraft and I want to know if theres anyway I can get my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just migrated my account on Minecraft and I want to know if theres anyway I can get my...: I had a lot of bought stuff on that account including my username which is 3 letters. I didn't have the chance to migrate because my email was lost and I couldn't get on it since it was on my old...
  5. I try and put a new shipping adress but it says theres an error and i put everything...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try and put a new shipping adress but it says theres an error and i put everything...: I try and put a new shipping address i try and i put everything right when i put save it says theres an error in the city and zipcode and state even though i put everything right...
  6. Does anyone know if theres a way to bypass a console suspension i cant even play fortnite...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know if theres a way to bypass a console suspension i cant even play fortnite...: please someone let me know 21b0eabd-efbd-432c-a2ce-68fc4fbe54c3
  7. Theres a problem with my acount it’s not letting me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Theres a problem with my acount it’s not letting me sign in: It’s not letting me sign in to my Xbox acount witch has bean working before 6dacc9bf-9b85-45e5-b67b-410d407b09ad
  8. theres a pedophile on xbox user is [mod removed[

in XBoX Accessibility
    theres a pedophile on xbox user is [mod removed[: i catfish him told him i was 10 when im really 13 i have a recording i dont know how to put it here he told me to finger you know what hes a grown man telling a minor that when will he get...
  9. Hi there. I purchased the dead space game for£79.99but is not allowyme to install. Please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there. I purchased the dead space game for£79.99but is not allowyme to install. Please...: Hi there I purchased the Dead Space game for £79.99 but is not allowed me to install the game. Please advice me what to do Thanks bfe942e4-5710-4301-938b-11237fa5ce40
  10. Is there anyway to contact the enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to contact the enforcement team?: I have recently had my xbox account permanently suspended for using an achievement unlocker. I filed an appeal, stating that it was my first time ever unlocking achievements unfairly, that if I...