Hi there, wondering if anyone has had trouble with games disappearing off the library?

Discus and support Hi there, wondering if anyone has had trouble with games disappearing off the library? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve got a day one XB1 and had day one game like Ryse Son of Rome and Dead Rising 3. These games are no longer there and I’m now having to buy them... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by russell todd, Dec 27, 2023.

1. russell todd
    russell todd Guest

Hi there, wondering if anyone has had trouble with games disappearing off the library?

I’ve got a day one XB1 and had day one game like Ryse Son of Rome and Dead Rising 3. These games are no longer there and I’m now having to buy them again. Tried logging in and out, restarting my Xbox and tried looking for downloaded games on the console but can find it. If anyone has had the same issue and knows the fix please let me know.

:)

russell todd, Dec 27, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

We are here to serve you, it is good that you have already been able to solve it.

Please come back if you have any more questions.
  3. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem, researching on the internet I was able to find that in the forum, the independent advisor Jorge, recommends the following steps for a solution.

What model of your Xbox One would it be, the reset you did was keep games and applications or delete everything.

Click the link below and log in with your account, and go to the Purchasing Department, can you see the games you purchased?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Another way to check the games you have is to log in on the PC to the Microsoft Store App with the account you play on Xbox, then click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner and click on "My Library" will appear all the games you have in your account, and from there you can manage them and have them installed on Xbox.

Information source (credits):
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/c126e4cd-6c1a-4b72-8b13-a84ad62d8907

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  4. russell todd Win User

Hi Marvina,

Found out what the problem was. Checked my billing history and it only goes back to 2016. I’m now remembering I had an issue back then whenever my Xbox reset itself and everything got wiped. Was never able to recover anything from it when I connected a laptop to it, was like it done a self factory reset. So I made a new account shortly after then. I did try and look for a professional that’s able to take the console and check it’s storage for anything remaining from the old account but never got around to it as I just assumed it was gone. Thank you for your help anyway it was very much appreciated.
  5. XxAssassin259xX Win User

Console doesn't turn off?

Just wondering if anyone has had it where a game wouldn't start properly or where the console doesn't turn off properly.
  6. SandraLMX Win User

outlook e-mail child used for xbox with subscription automatically paid by parent

Ok, I had hoped to avoid that... I found the possibility to delete his account from the XBox, but I haven't done that yet, because I don't know if his subscription to XBox Live Gold disappears with it. I haven't found the possibility to log him off and log
    on with my game account that has no subscription. I was wondering if I could do that and then change everything on the accounts.
Thema:

1. Hi there, wondering if anyone has had trouble with games disappearing off the library? - Similar Threads - wondering anyone has

2. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  3. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4
  4. Hi, I have a window ac unit and was wondering if it is safe to have the AC blowing towards...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have a window ac unit and was wondering if it is safe to have the AC blowing towards...: I have an Window ac unit for my room because it gets hot even with the big ac unit for the whole house blowing, my room in in the sun more so it gets hot. I have an ac unit that blowing towards my...
  5. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  6. Wondering how to fix the failed to Xbox live on a 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Wondering how to fix the failed to Xbox live on a 360: Hi how are you doing today and I'm just wondering how to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360 I have it connected to the Internet and the network says connected and the Internet...
  7. I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would...: I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would likely be? As I was wanting to publish a world onto the marketplace fc222b4d-6d8d-48a5-ad4c-1eb6024eafb4
  8. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  9. Hello was wondering if anyone knew how to fix an error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello was wondering if anyone knew how to fix an error code: I get this error code saying 80151912 when trying to play left for dead 2 on Xbox one s it never happened till randomly today I’ve tried restarting max Xbox and everything and my Wi-Fi is...
  10. Hi, wondering if anyone can help, how do I share my Xbox gold with my daughter please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi, wondering if anyone can help, how do I share my Xbox gold with my daughter please: Hi can someone please tell me how to share Xbox gold with my daughters Xbox please, I thought I had done it but it’s not working please help 36cd80d9-ade0-4def-bea8-33dc682a5c6b