Hi. There is a new function "Stick calibration"

Discus and support Hi. There is a new function "Stick calibration" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. There is a new function "Stick calibration". I did the calibration according to the instructions, now my sticks have become very sharp, it has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Влад Кочетов, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Hi. There is a new function "Stick calibration"

Hi. There is a new function "Stick calibration". I did the calibration according to the instructions, now my sticks have become very sharp, it has become very uncomfortable to play. How do I roll back the calibration parameters?

:)

Влад Кочетов, Mar 4, 2024
  2. K2D0 Win User

Hey there, sorry to hear this problem. I can provide some steps below to try and resolve your issue,

Try the following if the recalibration process isn't correcting your controller's behaviour.

* Restart your controller: Press and hold the Xbox button  for 5-10 seconds until the controller turns off. Wait a few seconds, and then press and hold the Xbox button  again to turn the controller back on.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

XBOX 360 CONTROLLER FOR WINDOWS TOO SENSITIVE.

Hi Pesunt! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Have you tried calibration for the controller?

Open the Game Controllers window:

In Windows 10/11, type joy.cpl in the Search box, and then select the joy.cpl result to bring up the Game Controllers window.

In the Game Controllers window, select one you need to calibrate, and then select Properties.

Select the Settings tab, and then select Calibrate.

Follow the steps in the Device Calibration Wizard.

Important When you're prompted to use the directional pad (D-pad), use the left stick instead. If you use the D-pad, the left stick configuration may be incorrect.

To save the new calibration settings, select Finish, and then select Apply.

Test the operation of the controller. If you're satisfied with the new settings, select OK, and then select OK again.

If you're not satisfied, select Settings, and then select Reset to defaults. When you select Reset to defaults, the device controls are reset to the default settings that are obtained from the device.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Adjust aspect ratio in a TV(1366*768p) for Xbox series S

This is the first time that I heard that usual Xbox calibration doesn't work RavenTY :c

We may need to wait in this case for a new update for this function
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

Analog Stick Drift

Since the Xbox One does not support recalibration of the Xbox One controller your stick will keep drifting, this is a hardware and not a software issue. Through friction the sensitive parts inside the stick mechanism shift/move/wear out giving it a false
    reading which makes it drift.

It has been suggested on the feedback website so if you vote maybe this feature will be added in the future

xbox.uservoice.com/.../6053939-add-require-analog-stick-calibration

If you use it on pc you can just keep using it, you just have to recalibrate the sticks, as this is compensated by the software on your pc this will not carry over to your xbox

www.wikihow.com/Calibrate-a-Joystick

The only solution is to send it off to repair, but it might be better to buy a new one
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

Xbox one controller right stick drift

Thema:

1. Hi. There is a new function "Stick calibration" - Similar Threads - function Stick calibration

2. Xbox controller only functions when connected to power

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller only functions when connected to power: I want to use an Xbox wireless controller on pc. My PC has Bluetooth 5.3 (MSI B650 Gaming Plus WIFI, Ryzen 5 7500f, RX 7800xt). I have tried two different brand new controllers and had the same...
  3. controller stop functioning after few minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller stop functioning after few minutes: I recently purchased an Xbox Series X|S controller for PC gaming. Unfortunately, today the battery leaked, causing my hands to get oily. I disposed of the batteries, and now I'm attempting to use...
  4. IS THERE A WAY TO MODIFY CONTROL STICK SENSITIVITY? DO THESE FUNCTIONS NOT EXIST ON THE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    IS THERE A WAY TO MODIFY CONTROL STICK SENSITIVITY? DO THESE FUNCTIONS NOT EXIST ON THE...: I updated my console and now I can't even use my controller because the sensitivity is way to effing high, it's brutal and it's not my controller. There are no ease of access settings and there is...
  5. My keyboard is not functioning properly..

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard is not functioning properly..: I am currently using a GENTEK keyboard i won at a dave and busters. Whenever I try to input colon, it inputs Ç for some reason. Quotation marks input ^, why is this happening, please help...
  6. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  7. My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.: EDIT: I am so sorry for wasting anyone's time, turns out that the controller thought that the joystick was always being pressed. and i fixed it by quite literally tapping the back of the...
  8. Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...: After deciding to update firmware (update was successful) on my model 1914 controller using Windows Xbox accessories app, when under battery power, the xbox button blinks rapidly and the...
  9. Xbox controller’s right stick button non-functioning

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller’s right stick button non-functioning: As the titles says, pushing down on the right stick button doesnt work. Until now, it worked a couple times before immediately stopping. It is a controller connected to Windows 11. I’ve tried...
  10. Xbox Left Stick doesn't function well.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Left Stick doesn't function well.: When I perform pushing the Joystick down then move it up very quickly, the input reads it like I am pushing it up very slowly. Like if I am playing a FPS title and walk backwards then I push...