Hi there I'm trying to sign into my Xbox account but Iv out a pass code on it and I can't...

Discus and support Hi there I'm trying to sign into my Xbox account but Iv out a pass code on it and I can't... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there is there anyway I can get into my Xbox live account with a pass code that I can't remember can anyone help please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SnippyPie24, Apr 20, 2023.

1. SnippyPie24
    SnippyPie24 Guest

Hi there I'm trying to sign into my Xbox account but Iv out a pass code on it and I can't...

Hi there is there anyway I can get into my Xbox live account with a pass code that I can't remember can anyone help please

:)

SnippyPie24, Apr 20, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi there I'm trying to sign into my Xbox account but Iv out a pass code on it and I can't remember what it is is there anyway we could deactivate it

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Are talking about the PIN within the console or on the Micrososft account itself?
  3. LEEraticater Win User

Pass Code

ok. everytime i try to sign in to my xbox account it asks me to put in my xbox live pass code. so if i delete my account, then redownload it, it will not have the xbox live pass code?
  4. OpticRJames Win User

i own the game pass but wont let me play, what do i do?

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please login to your account on https://account.microsoft.com/services. Let me know if your Game pass Ultimate subscription is active there.

If it's active there, try to sign out then sign back into the Xbox app. Try installing games from Game pass after that and see if it works.
  5. XxXALYAAQUAXxX Win User

can't connect to Xbox live

ive signed in and out and also when i delete my account and try to get it back i cant. When i click add a profile it just drops me out. It gave me a code and it tells me "you're not connected to xbox live" help.....
  6. USruper Win User

Xbox Live Sharing Not Working For Fortnite

Did you sign in his account and yours on the same console? Because I'm game sharing Xbox live to my friend I can't be on my account when he is trying to play
Thema:

1. Hi there I'm trying to sign into my Xbox account but Iv out a pass code on it and I can't... - Similar Threads - I'm trying sign

2. I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360: Please help me sign in to my Xbox 360 bcd58999-7c99-4c4f-8285-ba6ca9696315
  3. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  4. I'm trying to sign into an account on my Xbox. Just an extra account I made.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into an account on my Xbox. Just an extra account I made.: Everytime i try to sign into the account the xbox says I'm trying to access sensitive information so i need to confirm my account and enter the password. I do then it says it must send me a code...
  5. I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...: I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember the username and idk what to do 0912772c-799b-42d3-8ab8-06dee404f2af
  6. Why isn't my brothers pin working when I'm trying to sign into his account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn't my brothers pin working when I'm trying to sign into his account?: I've been trying to access my brothers gamepass, but for some reason, every time I try logging in, the pin doesn't seem to work. I've tried all of the pins he could think of, and nothing worked....
  7. Windows 11 Xbox App says I'm not connected to the internet when I try to sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows 11 Xbox App says I'm not connected to the internet when I try to sign in: I've tried a number of fixes now and no matter what I do, the Xbox App will not let me sign in. I consistently get a page that says "You're not connected to the internet. Check your connection and...
  8. I'm trying to sign into Minecraft 1.20.10 with my kindle fire hd10 but it keeps crashing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into Minecraft 1.20.10 with my kindle fire hd10 but it keeps crashing.: So when I press the sign in button it takes me to everything I need to put in to login, but when I continue after the "are you trying to sign in part" it loads then kicks me out and sends me back...
  9. I'm trying to sign into Mlb the show companion app and it keeps using my old email and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to sign into Mlb the show companion app and it keeps using my old email and...: Can anyone tell me why I can't use my Xbox live that I'm signed into right now on the MLB the show companion app 6ed31632-8453-4c1e-86b5-e74e9dfd4247
  10. I'm trying to sign in to my xbox account on my pc and i forgot the pin how to i reset it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign in to my xbox account on my pc and i forgot the pin how to i reset it?: I dont have the xbox anymore and i have the password and username and emails d0f08b35-f62b-415f-b401-e4d438780f02