Hi there, as a father of a boy who is a fan of FH5. Is it possible to turn back to the...

Discus and support Hi there, as a father of a boy who is a fan of FH5. Is it possible to turn back to the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I'm a little bit older to ask this question but askin the question as a father of a fan of FH5. My son played this game over 300 hrs time and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emir Saygan, May 3, 2023.

1. Emir Saygan
    Emir Saygan Guest

Hi there, as a father of a boy who is a fan of FH5. Is it possible to turn back to the...

Hi there, I'm a little bit older to ask this question but askin the question as a father of a fan of FH5. My son played this game over 300 hrs time and recently 2 days ago when he wanted to show the cars that he worked on and bought was gone. I couldn't understand how a game save lost after putting all these effort on earning credits and cars that designed to his kind of taste. Is it possible to turn back to the saving date or see what happened in the game?

:)

Emir Saygan, May 3, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi there, as a father of a boy who is a fan of FH5. Is it possible to turn back to the saving date or see what happened in the game?

Hi,Emir! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

I undertand it can be frustrating but maybe you can still get back your son´s saves

Please follow these Forza support troubleshooting guide to attempt and recover your son´s data

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar....

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information.
  3. Khronic024 Win User

Awesome news ( For Xbox One supporters )

Who actually cares which sell more? Friggin fan boy banter. Just buy the system that suits you better, either one you choose they'll be millions more who bought one as well. Always has to be a pissing contest with fan boys..
  4. I Emerge I Win User

DLC Pack 4 "Forces of Nature" March 27th

I hope hope skorge comes back i not even the greatest fan of him and his bra but hes one of the big boys of the locust
  5. Elohmn Win User

J. Allard Come Back!!!

[quote user="MightyLordRay"]@ Lost Kauz I wouldn't expect a poser to know who the father of Xbox is. And you call yourself a fan!!?[/quote]Who?!
  6. bLiNdSnIpErZ20 Win User

SONY FAN BOYS AND TROLLS

Actually most of the "fan boys" and "trolls" are just xbox fans who feel betrayed by the company that they have loved for so long.
Thema:

1. Hi there, as a father of a boy who is a fan of FH5. Is it possible to turn back to the... - Similar Threads - father boy fan

2. How to transfer games from our late father's Xbox One to our new Xbox S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer games from our late father's Xbox One to our new Xbox S?: My sisters and I have loved gaming for years, so one year our father got us an Xbox One for the household. He has since passed, but we have still gotten and played it continuously. This year we...
  3. father email to sign in with my xbox profile. Can email change from his to mine. IS there...

in XBoX on Windows
    father email to sign in with my xbox profile. Can email change from his to mine. IS there...: I dont want imformation lost on either end my father email to sign in with my xbox profile. Can email change from his to mine. IS there a way to unbind the email from my xbox ac to change it to...
  4. Changing the main email on Xbox account that belonged to my father who has passed away

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing the main email on Xbox account that belonged to my father who has passed away: I was wondering if it is possible to change the email that my Xbox account is under. I have had the account for over a decade and have more games purchased on it than I can remember. The email had...
  5. The god father the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The god father the game: Can’t Xbox just make it so old disc can be read and played? With out having to go through licensing? For the god father the game just let us play old games don’t upgrade graphics and all just let...
  6. i changed my fathers gamertag that was thirteen letters how do i change it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i changed my fathers gamertag that was thirteen letters how do i change it back?: i tried to change my gamertag but accidently changed my fathers gamertag that was thirteen letters how do i change the gamertag back? 06351f85-dc6a-42a0-be04-300d4848e5f8
  7. Why has my son been permanently banned?? His father spends lots of money on Vbucks and now...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why has my son been permanently banned?? His father spends lots of money on Vbucks and now...: Why is my 8 year old permanently banned? Can't EVER speak to a live person... What's going on here?? 64cd8fcd-2d7d-4313-8665-c3cb4513ffe5
  8. Play games from the deleted account from my father

in XBoX Accessibility
    Play games from the deleted account from my father: When we got the Xbox back in 2015 my father made himself an account. He doesn't play often, so he wanted me to delete the account from the Xbox. Now I have the following problem. I bought some...
  9. Father to Son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Father to Son: My father made the Xbox account I use with his email during the 360 days. A few months ago, he had since passed. I want to continue using the account, but with my own email so if I bought a game...
  10. Father wants to transfer his saved game from sons profile in Skyrim to his after trying...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Father wants to transfer his saved game from sons profile in Skyrim to his after trying...: My sons have for ages tried to get me, their father interested in playing on their XBoxOne gaming console. They finally had me trying out Skyrim on my sons profile so I could see what it is like....