Hi team! So I would say about a month ago I got 200 robux from the microsoft rewards and...

Discus and support Hi team! So I would say about a month ago I got 200 robux from the microsoft rewards and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So when I entered the saved code [mod removed] about a month ago on the robux page on roblox. It said "This code has already been redeemed. Allow up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luisa ur fav, Nov 18, 2023.

1. Luisa ur fav
    Luisa ur fav Guest

Hi team! So I would say about a month ago I got 200 robux from the microsoft rewards and...

So when I entered the saved code [mod removed] about a month ago on the robux page on roblox. It said

"This code has already been redeemed. Allow up to 5 minutes for it to be processed." I was like what? And waited 5 to 10 minutes and still nothing happened. Curious me tried again today and it still said the same thing and didnt work. Even though I saved up my rewards points for it. Do you guys think you could send me a new code for me to use? I lost my rewards for it. If you guys can send me a new VALID WORKING code that would be great. LMK ok thank you. I really appreciate it. I am only 15 I do not know what I did wrong for it not to work. Thank you and I love the Microsoft Team (MT) I have been a fan for this long.

:)

Luisa ur fav, Nov 18, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Hi team! So I would say about a month ago I got 200 robux from the microsoft rewards and the code was [mod removed]. It was saved on my passwords thing. And it didnt work

You would need to contact Rewards support via the contact link at the very bottom of the Rewards site to see if they can do anything.
  3. a1e37f60-cc80-4ced-9 Win User

No robux option in microsoft rewards

Hello,

The entry is about the lack of robux redemption option in microsoft rewards, not on the roblox website itself. It disappeared a long time ago and I would like to redeem my points.
  4. Sodangidni Win User

I clicked redeem for 200 robux, and it says confirm, and then not doing anything when I click it, whats going on?

Hello, Saryn. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide some assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear you are not able to redeem 200 robux, is this issue happening with the Microsoft Rewards program?

In addition to that, I would like to ask which device are you trying to redeem the robux, Xbox, mobile phone, or PC?

Regards,

Arturo.
  5. FrankMontana305 Win User

Microsoft reward points scratch off

A few months ago in the Microsoft rewards redeem section there was a 200-point scratch off ticket, more recently there were llamas. I won a Harman/Kardon Envoke with Cortana digital assistant. This thing is awesome! The sound is rich and pure, it's beautiful
    in any room, and it thumps. I checked, the retail value is approximately $200. That was the first thing I've ever won from Microsoft rewards. Has anybody else won anything?

Let's hear about it!
    Congratulations en

joy
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Robux

Hi Karolina! I'm more than happy to help you!

If I may ask, are you asking if the Robux digital codes are going to be added to the Microsoft Rewards store again, is that correct?

If yes, based on the information I've gathered, according to multiple user reports, Robux was removed from Microsoft Rewards due to the exhaustion of codes. An Xbox MVP also confirmed this information.

There are no official dates or announcements from Microsoft yet if the Rewards team will add Robux again but don't worry, the Rewards Team regularly adds and removes offers on the page based on their availability. Although Robux has disappeared before, it is highly possible to return in the near future.

For the time being, the best course of action is to save more reward points in case the Robux is added again and monitor the page regularly.

You may also check this link for future reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...icrosoft/17f8245a-7102-415b-b0d2-1412a525c89b

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. Hi team! So I would say about a month ago I got 200 robux from the microsoft rewards and... - Similar Threads - team month ago

2. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  3. Can a xbox 360 be used to play team deathmatch online?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can a xbox 360 be used to play team deathmatch online?: I have an old 360 that still works and haven't played online in years. I was wondering if there are still team deathmatch games available online to play. de296b58-4956-4808-849f-29b41d540441
  4. Go Team Xbox ; When is the next introduction of a team member?

in XboX Insiders
    Go Team Xbox ; When is the next introduction of a team member?: Yall wanna hear a crazy story, one night on Duty, a Nuclear Powered Submarine moored to the pier had an unexplained vent value malfunction and was loosing ballast (air). I jumped in the water on...
  5. Get To Know Our Team: Chad - Senior Software Engineer

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Chad - Senior Software Engineer: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  6. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. Get To Know Our Team: Wynn - Comm(s)unity Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Wynn - Comm(s)unity Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  8. Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  9. Microsoft Support team won't send replacement device over a month and there is no way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Support team won't send replacement device over a month and there is no way to...: I sent my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft support team for the second time due to the double clicking and botton A issues over a month ago. My service order says Microsoft...
  10. Haven't heard anything from the enforcement team in a month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Haven't heard anything from the enforcement team in a month: I made a post about my ban account chargers212 and i havent heard anything from you guys in a month. I wanted to know why. fb8fb069-0d3b-47df-8a1b-60a653009bb1