Hi, recently when I install games on my X Series they are running at less than 20 fps.

Discus and support Hi, recently when I install games on my X Series they are running at less than 20 fps. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, recently when I install games on my X Series they are running at less than 20 fps. c63865e5-13be-40ee-827e-c44e02e6369e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by swasey fell, Jan 7, 2024.

1. swasey fell
    swasey fell Guest

Hi, recently when I install games on my X Series they are running at less than 20 fps.

:)

swasey fell, Jan 7, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

we would need a lot more information starting with which game you're trying to play
  3. MohannedHossam Win User

Dying Light 2 only 30 fps on Series S... What a disgrace!

definitely it's poor optimisation i think they made the game in last gen hardware whch it's so obivious i will tell you why first on series x and ps5 it runs on 1080p 60 fps which it's crazy these both console should run at least at 1440p 60 fps or 4k 60 idon't pay 500$ for console which it runs at 1080p 60 fps because iknow that series x and ps5 are so powerful

xbox one x run this game 1080p at 30 fps which it's good because it's old consloe and it's amazing that this console run 30 fps 1080p with good graphics so if the one x runs at 1080p 30fps then the series s should run 1080p 60 fps or 1440p 30 fps the architecture of this series s is way better than the one x so i think the problem is from developers
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Xbox 1 Games on Xbox Series X

Hi, yes that will be so, if you bought a game for the XBOX One, it will run better on the XBOX One X (FPS and loading times) and run even better on the XBOX Series X (FPS and loading times)
  5. IanHorner1 Win User

No FPS Boost for Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Hi,

I believe there is some confusion between 'Optimised for Series X|S' and FPS boost. When a game is optimised for Series X|S, it means that a game update was released from the developer of that particular game to boost it's graphics and performance. Optimised games will not have an FPS boost option in compatibility settings.

The recent update to Shadow of the Tomb raider increased the game resolution to 4K (using dynamic rendering) increasing the frame rate at 4K to 60 fps. The Xbox One X version of the game only runs at 30 fps in 4K.

FPS boost is a game modification made by Microsoft's own BC team, the developer doesn't provide this boost. Some Xbox One games with FPS boost have it enabled by default, others (usually the 120Hz enabled titles) do not.

Like I said earlier, Optimised games do not have an FPS boost option as the performance has been increased by the developer.

I hope that makes sense.
    Hi that does make sense except that the ‘Version’ is not V 2.01 as many game websites have shown. The version is shown as V 1.81.

I have re-installed on internal ssd to make sure.

Plus other games that have X/S indicated do have the fps boost shown, am taking this is developer specific also.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

120 fps not on series s

because you can set the console to 1440p and 120hz.

but the S is very underpowered and is primarily a 1080p gaming machine, it has less power than the xbox one x and it is already showing that it is aging badly, lots of games running at subpar graphics and framerates.

most games don't even hit 120 fps.

series x even struggles to hit 120fps in some games.

All in all the Xbox Series S was made for those that are casual gamers, those that 1080p is ok, those that cannot afford the series x etc etc.
Thema:

1. Hi, recently when I install games on my X Series they are running at less than 20 fps. - Similar Threads - recently install games

2. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  3. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  4. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  5. I have recently Brought EA FC 24 from Microsoft Store. But after installing the game and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently Brought EA FC 24 from Microsoft Store. But after installing the game and...: I have recently brought EA FC 24 from xbox Store. But why it is asking me to take Ultimate Game pass to play online multiplayer ? 5f2e5b97-e022-4b1b-951e-e6f3adc40716
  6. I've been trying to run the game generation zero after installing it recently via the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been trying to run the game generation zero after installing it recently via the Xbox...: It's a newly built pc so I think this could have an effect on this issue e1ac1728-8e92-47b0-b570-48b4658d436c
  7. [Xbox Series X; Alpha Ring] Recently Installed Row is misaligned.

in XboX Insiders
    [Xbox Series X; Alpha Ring] Recently Installed Row is misaligned.: As you could be able to see (if this sub let me post pictures) the Recently Installed Row of the Manage Queue page is Misaligned resulting in one thumbnail creating it's own second row... It looks...
  8. HI. I have recently installed Minecraft off of the Xbox store on PC and every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    HI. I have recently installed Minecraft off of the Xbox store on PC and every time I...: Unable to locate the Java runtime. Error details: 0x00000000 - system: The operation completed successfully. Filename on disk: Path: . Exists: I have tried multiple fixes but nothing seems to...
  9. I've recently installed NIOH The Complete Addition and it ran smoothly the first day, but I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've recently installed NIOH The Complete Addition and it ran smoothly the first day, but I...: These are details about my desktop Processor AMD Ryzen 3 5300G with Radeon Graphics 4.00 GHz Installed RAM 24.0 GB (23.3 GB usable) System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor...
  10. Games have installed but only listed under recently installed in the queue. Can’t play them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games have installed but only listed under recently installed in the queue. Can’t play them.: Games have downloaded and show as recently installed in my queue. They’re not on my Home Screen and I cannot click to play. This is for my son and I don’t understand how to find these games for...