Hi really really need help from Xbox at the moment they have been as helpful as a chocolate...

Discus and support Hi really really need help from Xbox at the moment they have been as helpful as a chocolate... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So my sons account has been stolen, the person who has stolen it have changed all his details his email and passwords, they offered him some free stuff... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kieron McDowell, May 10, 2023.

1. Hi really really need help from Xbox at the moment they have been as helpful as a chocolate...

So my sons account has been stolen, the person who has stolen it have changed all his details his email and passwords, they offered him some free stuff for GTA so my son did exactly what they asked. Unfortunately as soon as he had finished they sent him a message saying "haha scammed" disgraceful really especially since he's autistic suffers from slow processing and does not understand how some can be so deceitful after promising him it would be ok. To make matters worse they have stolen money from my bank account, so cards have been cancelled and Halifax fraud team are now involved. And what is so disappointing xbox have still not responded its as if they don't care. With my sons disabilities it's made things so much worse. All I want is a response from xbox and the account retrieved as it been such a help to his confidence levels and his social skills which I now fear the scammed has knocked for six please can anyone help??

:)

Kieron McDowell, May 10, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hi really really need help from Xbox at the moment they have been as helpful as a chocolate teapot.

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hi really really need help from Xbox at the moment they have been as helpful as a chocolate teapot.

Hello Kieron McDowell,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us.

I'm sorry that you are put into this situation. Please be guided that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, please allow me to do the best I can in helping you with the process.

Please fill out the recovery form for account recovery request.

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form - Microsoft Support

These articles will also help with your concern.

You forgot your Microsoft account username - Microsoft Support

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

If you think your account has been hacked - Microsoft Community

If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Hi really need some help/advice Really frustrating!

Hey there, angelofwar85. Can you please take a look at this sticky and fill out your responses to the questions in bold at the bottom of the page:

forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx
    ? This will provide us with some extra context behind your situation so we can begin the troubleshooting process. Thanks very much!
  5. ScottCourt Win User

Hi Angelofwar,

I can understand why you're so frustrated. Please can you answer the following questions:

What make and model is your Router?

Is there anything different that you did the night it worked?

What country are you in?

Thanks.
  6. angelofwar85 Win User

The make and model of the router is D-LINK , DSL-2780 Broadband Wireless N ADSL2+Router if this helps!

I am in the UK. We deleted all the updates and reinstalled the latest update to get it working the other night but now its not :(
Thema:

Hi really really need help from Xbox at the moment they have been as helpful as a chocolate...

1. Hi really really need help from Xbox at the moment they have been as helpful as a chocolate... - Similar Threads - really really need

2. Do I really need “Game Pass Ultimate” to play rainbow 6: Siege Online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I really need “Game Pass Ultimate” to play rainbow 6: Siege Online?: I downloaded R6 after having it in my cloud for a couple years. I try to play an online match and it keeps telling me to buy “gamepass ultimate” but I literally own gamepass “for console” and have...
  3. In regards to Xbox One, if I have the disc, do I really need to install it with the system...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In regards to Xbox One, if I have the disc, do I really need to install it with the system...: Gave my in-laws a system, they don't have internet or are planning on doing so anytime soon, FIL wants Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2, I'm probably gonna get it for him if it's disc.. but due to the no...
  4. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  5. How can I fix this issue, I really need this fixed

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I fix this issue, I really need this fixed: So I have an Xbox which is my brothers old one that I’ve been playing on for the longest, and I’ve tried to change the account many times in the past. Nothing works and I recently got a new Gen...
  6. I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...: I hope i didnt pay $30 for nothing, if there isnt a way for it to work because I have the disk could i refund it? 21a5bcd7-e719-4134-aea9-ae91414d8620
  7. I really need my money back TODAY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I really need my money back TODAY: I need my money back today because I’ve got bills to pay and I need to do shopping i really really really need this money 77dab17f-5a42-4b1e-acd1-97c9699c3ac0
  8. there really needs to be an update notification

in XboX Insiders
    there really needs to be an update notification: i keep my xbox on all day, maybe not the best practice but it's what i do, because of this the only way i ever receive updates is when im forcefully kicked offline and out my game which is...
  9. I refunded something and Microsoft said I can’t get a refund please I really need this money.

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded something and Microsoft said I can’t get a refund please I really need this money.: Please I really need this refund as soon as possible I need this for the bills please help. cfbadd80-7476-42e7-931d-3519db9f4ea7
  10. I can't get the Xbox app to work on my Fire stick TV and I really need help!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get the Xbox app to work on my Fire stick TV and I really need help!: I downloaded the Xbox app on my Fire Stick TV and signed into my account But something still said failed while the other three things said connected I don't know what it is, and I don't know how...