Hi please help me. I bought the Minecraft JAVA from Microsoft Japan website for my son but...

Discus and support Hi please help me. I bought the Minecraft JAVA from Microsoft Japan website for my son but... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We are in Singapore and want to play it in Singapore. But I couldn't buy it from Microsoft Singapore web in SGD, I bought it on Japanese Microsoft with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Taito Suda, Apr 26, 2023.

1. Taito Suda
    Taito Suda Guest

Hi please help me. I bought the Minecraft JAVA from Microsoft Japan website for my son but...

We are in Singapore and want to play it in Singapore. But I couldn't buy it from Microsoft Singapore web in SGD, I bought it on Japanese Microsoft with Japanese yen. Thank you for your help.

:)

Taito Suda, Apr 26, 2023
  2. Sandrine et Sébasti Win User

Acheter Minecraft Java Edition avec mon solde Microsoft

Hello,

I've tried from Minecraft website because Java Edition is not avaible on Microsoft Store.

Yes I can use credits on Microsoft Store, but can't find Minecraft Java Edition. I tought that Minecraft was a Microsoft's production, and that's why I sent a 25€ credit to my son on Microsoft account.

Is there a fix for this? Will Minecraft Java Editon be avaible on Microsoft Store?

Thanks,

Regards
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Changed Microsoft account email, lost access to Minecraft account

That's really weird, since you purchased Java directly from Minecraft website, right? They are the ones who should look into your problem. The order for Minecraft Java is not even linked to the Microsoft store or is shown on your Microsoft account order history.

But please let me know if they say again that they cannot help you.
  4. Taito Suda Win User

Hi please help me. I bought the Minecraft JAVA from Microsoft Japan website for my son but I can't play it on my computer in Singapore. Is there something like regional code?

Thank you Rostom! For your support and reply! Understand. I'll try to get the new Singapore one. I hope I can refund the Japanese one.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hi please help me. I bought the Minecraft JAVA from Microsoft Japan website for my son but I can't play it on my computer in Singapore. Is there something like regional code?

Hi Taito!

That could possibly be the reason why you couldn't access the game. Please be advised that it's against the Microsoft's Terms of Service to buy products or services that do not originate from your current country or location. I am afraid that we can no longer assist you here regarding this matter due to region mismatch.
  6. ClausReich Win User

can i buy minecraft java edition with game pass discount

Hello Death4483! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

Minecraft Java can only be bought from the Minecraft Launcher, or directly on the Minecraft website (https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft...). The discount is only for Minecraft for Windows, which is a different title (very similar, but it isn't the classic Java edition).
Thema:

1. Hi please help me. I bought the Minecraft JAVA from Microsoft Japan website for my son but... - Similar Threads - please help bought

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  5. Help me with BSoDs please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me with BSoDs please.: For the past 4-5 months I have been experiencing very frequent BSoDs which are really frustrating due to the fact that I lose all my progress when working on projects, and they refrain me from...
  6. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  7. I bought avatar frontiers of Pandora but now I'm apparently getting charged again please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought avatar frontiers of Pandora but now I'm apparently getting charged again please help: I already bought the avatar frontiers of Pandora game online now I'm getting a message saying I'm going to be charged again 10 days before the game releases but I've already been charged for the...
  8. I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help: I have a negative plat problem so i bought plat and it still won't let me play I could really use some help 3e86f927-a222-4e7b-89a6-b37bcc718cda
  9. I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, please help: I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, out. I've tried redownloading, checking my ban history (I haven't been banned) turning on all x box settings (including the You can...
  10. Please help : Bought Xbox X with 2 controllers but it’s only showing 1 slot in configuration.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help : Bought Xbox X with 2 controllers but it’s only showing 1 slot in configuration.: I have created different gamertags and assigned them to each controller, still can’t play together in any game. The only option it’s showing is Co-pilot which we don’t want to do, we want to play...