Hi, please help, I can't play with my son on our consoles

Discus and support Hi, please help, I can't play with my son on our consoles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi, My son and I play on each other's console but for some reason we can't anymore, changed my concole from home concole to his and back again but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BIGYIN10, May 14, 2017.

1. BIGYIN10
    BIGYIN10 Guest

hi,

My son and I play on each other's console but for some reason we can't anymore, changed my concole from home concole to his and back again but didn't realise I could only do that 3 times, is there anyway to make my console the home console again? Or
    am I going to have to wait 1 year?

:)

BIGYIN10, May 14, 2017
  2. oldman100
    oldman100 Guest
    Super Bomberman R (XB1) TBC

Please can someone advise me if it’s possible to play Battle mode online with 2 on one console and someone on another?

For the love of money I can’t find out how to get me and my son online with our console to play a friend on his. Perhaps it’s not possible and only one person per console for online play.

oldman100, May 14, 2017
  3. How do I add my son to my Xbox Live Gold membership so that we can both play multiplayer games together on one console ?

Hi,

Very new to this so go easy on me !

I tried to play a 2 player game on Forza Horizon to play against my son whilst on our only 360 but I can't achieve this ?

What am I doing wrong please ?

Would like to add him to our my single live account if that makes sense !

Thanks

MadDog Urquhart, May 14, 2017
  4. Hi, please help, I can't play with my son on our consoles

You can only change your home console 3 times a year, so... you'll be waiting I thinks.

Goth Vampirella, May 14, 2017
  5. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    In the future, Just leave 1 console as the home console.

Don't keep changing it.

You can still play. Just only on the console that is currently "Home".

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Goth Vampirella Win User

You can only change your home console 3 times a year, so... you'll be waiting I thinks.
  7. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

In the future, Just leave 1 console as the home console.

Don't keep changing it.

You can still play. Just only on the console that is currently "Home".
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Help our Son Play his xbox games

9. John F Brook Win User

Thanks for the message. I've read the link and we come under 'other'. To answer the questions:

What Country/State/Province do you live in: England

Is there a specific error message that shows up: 'It looks like someone else is using your account' (on parental account)

How many accounts does the issue affect: Two (parental account and, now child's account)

Things you've tried: Reset password via Microsoft Options. We always get the message that there is not enough detail stored in the account to allow Microsoft to confirm that we are who we say we are. One extra point is that we created the account in USA
    using a (now obsolete) email address. We renamed the account when we moved back to UK but the reset software insists on sending messages to the USA email address which no longer exists.
  10. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Thema:

1. Hi, please help, I can't play with my son on our consoles - Similar Threads - please help can't

2. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  3. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....
  4. I can't access my minecraft account please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my minecraft account please help: I migrated my minecraft account for pc but it now tells me I have to buy it again b81adca0-ce6a-4b08-bc3a-e45d53695181
  5. I can't find my Xbox series s controller please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my Xbox series s controller please help me: Please help me from this problem e8a587df-a9bc-4ab6-89ad-527665aa50cd
  6. Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.: I cannot load into my friends player dedicated server. Whenever I try to join it loads the PrimalGameDate_BP and then cannot connect into the server from there. I have tried to reset my wifi,...
  7. I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help: I have a negative plat problem so i bought plat and it still won't let me play I could really use some help 3e86f927-a222-4e7b-89a6-b37bcc718cda
  8. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...
  9. Can't play one of my favorite games due to gamepass glitch Please HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play one of my favorite games due to gamepass glitch Please HELP: So I bought the game DayZ a long time ago. About 5 months ago I was gifted game pass ultimate by code. I haven't paid for it. Now everytime I try joining a server it says "Renew Your Gamepass" to...
  10. Can't launch Starfield, Gamepass is giving Error code: (0xc0000096)- Please help!

in XboX Insiders
    Can't launch Starfield, Gamepass is giving Error code: (0xc0000096)- Please help!: As the title says- I've tried everything, updated drivers, reinstalled Starfield (three times now!), and rebooted my computer multiple times. I've done all the admin commands on cmd, verified and...