hi my xbox pc app wont work download error 0x803FB005

Discus and support hi my xbox pc app wont work download error 0x803FB005 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; please help me i tried to fix my xbox app cuz it kept saying update needed then id update and it would still say it so i uninstalled it and now i get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sean Meldola, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Sean Meldola
    Sean Meldola Guest

please help me i tried to fix my xbox app cuz it kept saying update needed then id update and it would still say it so i uninstalled it and now i get the error when i try to download it again

:)

Sean Meldola, Dec 1, 2023
  2. Sean Meldola Win User

it did not fix it no sadly still have the issue
  3. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Sean Meldola,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you Xbox PC app. Error 0x803FB005 usually indicates that there is an issue with the Microsoft Store. Just a reminder, we are not able to double check your account here further since we do not have the option to. No worries, we do have some effective troubleshooting steps here that could fix the issue.

Here are a few things you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Check your internet connection: Make sure that you have a stable internet connection and that your network is not blocking the Microsoft Store.

2. Clear the Microsoft Store cache: Press the Windows key + R, type "wsreset.exe" and press Enter. This will clear the Microsoft Store cache and may resolve the issue.

3. Reset the Microsoft Store: Press the Windows key + X, select "Apps and Features", find the Microsoft Store app, click on it, and select "Advanced options". Then click on "Reset" and follow the prompts.

4. Check for Windows updates: Make sure that your Windows operating system is up to date. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and click on "Check for updates".

Hope I helped! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Sean Meldola,

Thank you for your reply and for trying the troubleshooting steps I provided above. We have further troubleshooting steps that might help you with the issue.

Please try the following steps on your end:

• Update Microsoft Store: Select the Start button > Microsoft Store . Select See more > Downloads and updates > Get updates. If an update for Microsoft Store is available, it will start installing automatically.
    • Repair and reset the app: Select the Start button > Settings > Apps > Apps & features. Select the app that's not working, and then select Advanced options. On the page that opens with information about the app, select Repair. (Note: Some apps don't have this option.) If repairing the app doesn't fix the problem, select Reset.
    • Uninstall and reinstall the app: Select the Start button. In the list of apps, right-click the one that's not working, select Uninstall, and select Uninstall again to confirm. To reinstall the app, select the Start button > Microsoft Store > See more > My Library > Apps. Then select the app you want to reinstall, and select Install.
    • Try running the troubleshooter for Microsoft Store apps. Select the Start button > Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Windows Store Apps.

• If you can't find Microsoft Store, see Trouble finding Microsoft Store in Windows 10. If you're having trouble launching Microsoft Store, see Microsoft Store doesn't launch. If you can launch the Microsoft Store but you are just having trouble finding or installing an app, see I can't find or install an app from Microsoft Store.

hope I helped! Please let me know if you need anything else.

YanYannn
      Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Sean Meldola,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

6. GlaringCactus16 Win User

Xbox (BETA) Installer error 0x803FB005

Thema:

1. hi my xbox pc app wont work download error 0x803FB005 - Similar Threads - app wont download

2. Xbox app at PC wont download (stuck at 0b/s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app at PC wont download (stuck at 0b/s): I have a good internet, and theres only 2 peoples using it right now. But somehow EVERY 15 seconds i restart the download, it went to 0b/s when i can download in EA like 5MB/s and steam 3.5MB/s....
  3. Download wont start on PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download wont start on PC Xbox app: So I wanted to play Crusader Kings 3. Tried to start it and I got an error. So I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it. It got to 100% and I got a new error message. So I tried to reinstall it...
  4. Xbox app wont download error code "0x8013505"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app wont download error code "0x8013505": I am trying to download the Xbox app and when it is around 25% done it stops downloading and after a few minutes an error comes up as "0x8013505" I have tried alot to try and fix this from...
  5. I cant download minecraft. I have the minecraft installer but it wont install the app and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download minecraft. I have the minecraft installer but it wont install the app and...: [img] This screen is showing when i click install. 5eb1b231-3374-4c32-914e-eaa011022bb0
  6. Xbox app (PC) wont download and Micrsoft store app wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app (PC) wont download and Micrsoft store app wont work: I had a problem with the Xbox app (PC) where games would randomly disapear then re-apear again for a while and then yesterday the app froze completely and when I tried to reopen it the app stayed...
  7. Xbox app wont download Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app wont download Minecraft Launcher: I have done everything including resetting my whole laptop and tried fixes from youtube and the internet and still nothing works. I’ve successfully downloaded Minecraft before but now it doesn’t...
  8. Xbox app on laptop wont change download loaction from C: to D:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on laptop wont change download loaction from C: to D:: I try using this post but it didn't work because the linked they used was no longer worked. Every time I Changed C: to D: it goes back when I try to download a game. I repaied the app. restarted...
  9. Xbox app doesn't download in the folder i want it too and wont open!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app doesn't download in the folder i want it too and wont open!: I recently got the Xbox Game Pass PC and downloaded Superliminal but when i tried to open it, it said that Windows could not access it and it shows that it downloaded in "WindowsApps" file. I...
  10. Purchased PUBG on XBOX APP, download wont begin. I only get a notification that "install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased PUBG on XBOX APP, download wont begin. I only get a notification that "install...: Download wont begin. I only get a notification that "install this content to an xbox console" i can only stream it. Im on PC by the way. a2fe5d48-dc87-4784-afbd-63b866f08a86