hi my xbox out truns off as soon as i turn it on what do i do ????

Discus and support hi my xbox out truns off as soon as i turn it on what do i do ???? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi my Xbox out turns off as soon as I turn it on this was like a year ago and I did everything Xbox and youtube said and I dint know I had a warrant... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by john granados, Aug 20, 2022.

1. hi my xbox out truns off as soon as i turn it on what do i do ????

hi my Xbox out turns off as soon as I turn it on this was like a year ago and I did everything Xbox and youtube said and I dint know I had a warrant now it expired so I just want to see if I can still refund it for free because it does seem to happen to a few people or something I can do at home but if not ill just have to pay any way that my question

:)

john granados, Aug 20, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, John! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues with your console.

- May I ask which Xbox model you have?

- Would you mind telling me exactly what you've tried so far?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
  3. ShahidaBashir1 Win User

Xbox one x turning off while update

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I tried doing what you suggested but when I press the power button, the light on the Xbox console turns on and before the second power on sound, it just turns off. I was able to go to reset menu yesterday but now it is just getting turned off as soon as it turns on. Is there anything I can do? Thanks.
  4. NsE LayLow Win User

HELP. Microsoft XBOX 360 - wont power on

Trun it on. let do it's thng then trun it off. Then unplug the power cord from xbox. Then hold hold the power button from 30secs with YES the cord unplugged,ater wait a min or so then try hooking it back up 🤞 it may buy ya a little time but sounds like
    it she's going out...Good Luck!
  5. NerdHolly Win User

My xbox controller bilnks but turns off what do i do?

from my guess you may be experiencing a hardware issue. do you have an extra controller?
  6. [ A J ] Win User

My xbox controller bilnks but turns off what do i do?

Hi, WMnathan1!

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are having a hard time with your controller.

Before we get you back to gaming, would you mind answering some questions I have regarding your setup?

- Which Xbox model are you using?

- Are you using your controller wirelessly?

- How long is your controller staying on before turning itself off?

- Have you done any troubleshooting by yourself? could you tell me what you've tried so far?

Thank you.
Thema:

1. hi my xbox out truns off as soon as i turn it on what do i do ???? - Similar Threads - truns off soon

2. Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox...
  3. Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...: Xbox series x displays a message after turning on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off automatically in 5 minutes " 72bd2691-48d1-4862-a56f-931ce69adbeb
  4. I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?: Hi! So I stupidly decided to delete Minecraft on my IPhone because I thought it would help out with a glitch, without realizing that it would delete my worlds (I am fairly new to the game). If...
  5. Why my controller keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my controller keeps turning off: I recently updated my elite controller 2 days before making this post. All of a sudden it wouldn't charge and when tried to power on it lights up and slowly dims and powers, when i try to sync it...
  6. On screen keyboard drift / can I turn off predictive text on screen keyboard?

in XBoX Accessibility
    On screen keyboard drift / can I turn off predictive text on screen keyboard?: I have an issue when I’m using the on screen keyboard with Xbox series x. When the on screen keyboard is open, after typing the first character, the cursor automatically goes to the first word on...
  7. Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...: Everyone knows when you press the sync button makes the console flash as to show its ready for pairing but my controller is already paired and im not pressing the sync button yet its still going...
  8. Can you play games off an external HDD on Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you play games off an external HDD on Series X?: When I first got my XSX I tried playing games off my external seagate 2tb and after a period of time it would give me error (0x87e1001f), I just got a 5tb WD Black and my friend said he plays his...
  9. So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...: So my xbox one s randomly switched itself off while in the middle of doing something, so I waited a min, turned it back on... No picture, had sound but no picture, checked hdmi, checked power...
  10. Can we trun off smart delivery on Xbox sx ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we trun off smart delivery on Xbox sx ?: If i can trun off smart deilvery I'll have more space on the ssd for the upcoming games 7376341f-81ce-43fb-b3c9-b6bea176ed61