Hi. My xbox one show me an error, it says that is connected by network cable and i have ...

Discus and support Hi. My xbox one show me an error, it says that is connected by network cable and i have ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. My xbox one show me an error, it says that is connected by network cable and i have wireless i do not have a wire network coneccted... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by WestCat61437550, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Hi. My xbox one show me an error, it says that is connected by network cable and i have ...

Hi. My xbox one show me an error, it says that is connected by network cable and i have wireless
    i do not have a wire network coneccted

:)

WestCat61437550, Dec 26, 2016
  2. djk61387
    djk61387 Guest
    Help getting Windows 10 xbox app to see Xbox One

Oh. and both my PC and Xbox one are connected to the network with a cable. They aren't connected wireless.

djk61387, Dec 26, 2016
  3. Hordie
    Hordie Guest
    Xbox one can't connect to router

Hi CocitoElMaldito,

That error generally means you cannot connect to Xbox Live. Are you plugged in via Ethernet cable or are you wireless? If you're wireless can you please plug into your router with a cable to see if it works? Also please run through this network connection
    solution, and let us know where you get hung up.

Xbox One Network Connection Error Solution

Hordie, Dec 26, 2016
  4. Hi. My xbox one show me an error, it says that is connected by network cable and i have ...

i do not have a wire network coneccted

WestCat61437550, Dec 26, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Hi. My xbox one show me an error, it says that is connected by network cable and i have ...