Hi my xbox one s resolution stuck on 640 x 480 and not changed to other resolution

Discus and support Hi my xbox one s resolution stuck on 640 x 480 and not changed to other resolution in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my xbox one s resolution stuck on 640 x 480 LOW resolution and not changed to 1080 p OR 4K UHD OR 720 p OR 1440 P HELP ME FOR resolution problem on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sam Aa, Feb 16, 2024.

1. Sam Aa
    Sam Aa Guest

Hi my xbox one s resolution stuck on 640 x 480 and not changed to other resolution

Hi my xbox one s resolution stuck on 640 x 480 LOW resolution and not changed to 1080 p OR 4K UHD OR 720 p OR 1440 P HELP ME FOR resolution problem on xbox one s

:)

Sam Aa, Feb 16, 2024
  2. KGC _363 Win User

XBOX One “No signal”

It will not work on any other resolution besides the lowest one (640 x 480)
  3. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Sam! thank you for reaching out.
    My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your console.

If you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you could answer the following questions:

- Is this a regular Xbox One S or an All-digital Xbox One S?
    - May I ask what happens when you try to change your resolution settings? is your screen turning black or displaying "No signal"?
    - Have you already tried using a different HDMI port or HDMI cable on your TV/monitor?

I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  4. TimMaddoux Win User

Still getting the "That didn't help" error

Upon changing the Display Overrides from Auto-Detect to HDMI, the picture changed to a 640 x 480 resolution and 4K was not an available option. Interesting!

Thoughts??

Thanks again Sammy!
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox One S stuck at 640 x 480 resolution

Given you have tried multiple monitors and cables, then it does point to your console likely being at fault. The 640x480 is like a default display when there are issues....my Series X used to periodically display this on start-up as, for some reason, it would not detect the 4k side of my TV....luckily it always resolved by unplugging the HDMI lead and plugging it back in again.
  6. XBF Meryem R Win User

Xbox one is stuck at 640×480 resolution.

Thema:

1. Hi my xbox one s resolution stuck on 640 x 480 and not changed to other resolution - Similar Threads - resolution stuck 640

2. Stuck on 640 x 480 resolution on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on 640 x 480 resolution on xbox: I found that I actually had a dodgy hdmi cable and when I replaced it it worked perfectly. So if you've gone through all the different settings and the resolution is still terrible try and change...
  3. Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution: Hi all I have an Xbox series X with a high end 4k TV. When I try and remote play from my Rog ally then I get sound but a black screen If I go I to Xbox settings and change the resolution from 4k...
  4. my Xbox one s is having missing resolutions and artifacts i tried factory reset and restart

in XBoX on Windows
    my Xbox one s is having missing resolutions and artifacts i tried factory reset and restart: I don't know what is happening with my Xbox one s Btw This is LIL Flame3607 564710e6-9600-4cfe-bbdc-4385f9190a0b
  5. Any xbox compatible 8 bit stick resolution controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any xbox compatible 8 bit stick resolution controllers?: “Hi there, I have come from a playstation for the last year and ive noticed that my aim is far better and feels m8uch smoother on playstation. I now know why this is, it is because xbox...
  6. Cannot change Xbox one s out of low resolution mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot change Xbox one s out of low resolution mode: When I turned the Xbox on it was stuck on a black screen, the only thing that worked was rebooting it in low quality mode but no I cannot change the quality back to 720 or 1080p. I have tried...
  7. Is there a way with Game Bar, to Record at a different resolution than the Desktop or Game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way with Game Bar, to Record at a different resolution than the Desktop or Game...: Just wondering how to capture in a different resolution than the Desktop/Default/Game is set at? For example, if your Desktop is set to 1920x1080, and the Game itself starts and runs at...
  8. How do I activate 1440p resolution and 120hz refresh rate on my Dell G2724D Gaming Monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I activate 1440p resolution and 120hz refresh rate on my Dell G2724D Gaming Monitor?: I recently bought a Dell G2724D Gaming Monitor - 27-Inch QHD (2560x1440) 165Hz. I have tried to activate 120 hertz and 1440 resolution but have not been able to do so I tried many different HDMI...
  9. Xbox one s is stuck on 640x480 resolution and I’ve tried everything I’ve seen online. Is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s is stuck on 640x480 resolution and I’ve tried everything I’ve seen online. Is...: Tried looking for solutions online and everything I’ve seen hasn’t been able to work. When I change the aspect ratio on the tv and monitor to zoom it will fit but it stays blurry. Only reason I...
  10. How do I fix my xbox's resolution stuck in 640 x 480

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my xbox's resolution stuck in 640 x 480: After I unplugged and moved my xbox one and the same tv I have been using it with for months, the resolution became stuck in 640x480 and I'm not sure how to fix it because thats the only option it...