Hi my xbox 360 has stopped working and I wanted to transfer my games on xbox one how can I...

Discus and support Hi my xbox 360 has stopped working and I wanted to transfer my games on xbox one how can I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi my xbox 360 has stopped working and I wanted to transfer my games b3410750-5869-4a16-a4c8-a9d7f03850c4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sheraz Ali2, Oct 19, 2023.

1. Sheraz Ali2
    Sheraz Ali2 Guest

Hi my xbox 360 has stopped working and I wanted to transfer my games on xbox one how can I...

Hi my xbox 360 has stopped working and I wanted to transfer my games

:)

Sheraz Ali2, Oct 19, 2023
  2. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Hi my xbox 360 has stopped working and I wanted to transfer my games on xbox one how can I do this

To add to what Gerardo said, when it comes to game saves for 360 games, the only way to transfer them over to an Xbox One/Series console is to upload them to the Xbox Network from a 360 console. If you've done that, when you launch a 360 game on your Xbox One/Series console that you have progress on, it will download a copy of the save from the cloud and you can continue on from where you left off. If you didn't upload your saves to the cloud, you'd have to start over from scratch unfortunately.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi my xbox 360 has stopped working and I wanted to transfer my games on xbox one how can I do this

Hi there Sheraz, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Please take in mind that you can only play your Xbox 360 games on an Xbox One console if the games are part of the backward compatibility game catalog, which you can find at the following link:

https://www.xbox.com/games/backward-compatibility

Digital games you've purchased and that are part of the backward compatibility catalog will appear in your console's library if you sign in with the same account that originally purchased those games. If you have games on disc, you can play them by simply inserting the disc into your console, and again, only if they are part of the backward compatibility game catalog.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. THEDRAGON105 Win User

Xbox account issue

My brother has forgotten his old xbox 360 account email and his 360 is broken. He dosent know how to recover it, he does have his profile on the old 360 hard drive but doesnt know how to transfer that data off it.

he had the first xbox 360. He wants to his progile on xbox one but cant remember the email doesnt know how to transfer data off hard drive . Someone please help.
  5. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Xbox family plan gone

@Nemesis, Thats not how it works in our house on the xbox one, my son has my account on his XO, I am not sign in (becuase I have my own XO and am normally playing on it) and he has full gold access, I know thats not how it works on the 360, but saying that,
    I can be signed into my 360 and my xbox one at the same time.
  6. Doomshroom02 Win User

Christmas 2018

I got a xbox 1 but i want to transfer my 360 account to my xbox one and i cant seem to figure out how
Thema:

1. Hi my xbox 360 has stopped working and I wanted to transfer my games on xbox one how can I... - Similar Threads - 360 has stopped

2. Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox...
  3. Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...: I'm really curious if I can replace the Xbox series x hard drive with the Xbox 360 hard drive to play Xbox 360 games 6f9f477b-cc97-4697-af8b-5c4827b1134a
  4. So My Xbox 360 S (Model 250 G) Has BROKEN Graphics, and I don't want to send it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So My Xbox 360 S (Model 250 G) Has BROKEN Graphics, and I don't want to send it to...: I took it apart and there was nothing but the necessary things so I said "well, that is a broken HDMI port 95b9a624-d368-4269-81c0-89f1f46b5c7a
  5. I need a PSU for a xbox 360. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a PSU for a xbox 360. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated....: Xbox 360 2006 model takes a different kind of PSU than all those after 2006. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated. Where can I find a PSU for it? MFG data 2006 - 10 - 18....
  6. Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?: Has the movies and tv app already been shut down? It hasn't launched since November... 98836086-71d6-4bd2-9a38-b26c8a0a4e54
  7. I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it: I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it But I don’t know it 45046c69-2b6c-4dbe-a77f-36abfc2470ea
  8. Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...: I have searched for a few hours now to try and fix this and nothing has worked. I have played with the IP and DNS settings followed by console restart. I have signed out and restarted my console...
  9. My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...: I recently changed the thermal paste on this console and the fan sounds so much better, its no longer at max speed constantly, but when I plug the HDMI cable into the tv it turns the console light...
  10. My Xbox 360 controller has stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 controller has stopped working: My Xbox 360 controller has stopped working as i was using it to configure the settings for Dark Souls, i've tried everything i could, i've updated the drivers, i've checked for hardware changes....