Hi My problem is that i bought a code for a game for the region argentina and it doesn't...

Discus and support Hi My problem is that i bought a code for a game for the region argentina and it doesn't... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi My problem is that i bought a code for a game for the region argentina and it doesn't work my microsoft account an Xbox account are both on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Fatman 800kg, Apr 12, 2023.

1. Fatman 800kg
    Fatman 800kg Guest

Hi My problem is that i bought a code for a game for the region argentina and it doesn't...

Hi My problem is that i bought a code for a game for the region argentina and it doesn't work my microsoft account an Xbox account are both on argentina but it still doesn't work. Please help me

:)

Fatman 800kg, Apr 12, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Gift Game key says it was already redeemed

Well two things you can buy a game on xbox store Argentina and get mexico

Game codes are region locked and cannot be cross bought

And please edit the picture as you don't want anyone else to redeem the code

If your account is an Mexican account you cannot GIFT a code to an Argentina account

Gifting is REGION locked

And xbox store Argentina will not accept Mexican creditcard for purchases it has to be a local card to the region

If you did it via yoir account that's why the codes are region locked
  3. MicaelaYanina Win User

Gift Game key says it was already redeemed

Well two things you can buy a game on xbox store Argentina and get mexico

Game codes are region locked and cannot be cross bought

And please edit the picture as you don't want anyone else to redeem the code

If your account is an Mexican account you cannot GIFT a code to an Argentina account

Gifting is REGION locked

And xbox store Argentina will not accept Mexican creditcard for purchases it has to be a local card to the region

If you did it via yoir account that's why the codes are region locked
    Both accounts are from Argentina, credit card too.

That's why is super odd the email saying it can only be redeemed in Mexico Store
  4. CristianCDL Win User

Descarga de juegos al 79%

Hello

Well i don´t know what you mean.

I live in Argentina and my console is set in Argentina , Spanish language.

My problem isn't that the game doesn't work, issue is that two games never ends downloading.

and anyway both games are offered at the Argentine xbox360 marketplace then I dont think they have region problems.

I have searched on internet and a lot of people around the world have the same problem without response of microsoft.
  5. Darii Damian Win User

When I try to put the card in my xbox account it shows me that the data is incorrect

from what I understand, you didn't read my question... I bought with this card yesterday, the region is Argentina because I'm in Argentina, it shows me the error that the card data is incorrect
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Hi My problem is that i bought a code for a game for the region argentina and it doesn't work my microsoft account an Xbox account are both on argentina but it still doesn't work. Please help me

You must physically be in the same region as the codes and marketplace account you use

Using codes purchased from other regions is a violation of TOS, and can lead to account and console bans.
Thema:

1. Hi My problem is that i bought a code for a game for the region argentina and it doesn't... - Similar Threads - problem bought code

2. I bought the PC 2 weeks ago and my Xbox application is already giving me problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the PC 2 weeks ago and my Xbox application is already giving me problems: Today I woke up, like any day, and when I tried to access my Xbox application to play, my screen got stuck on the Xbox logo and it never starts, I already tried 80% of the things that are on...
  3. I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help: I have a negative plat problem so i bought plat and it still won't let me play I could really use some help 3e86f927-a222-4e7b-89a6-b37bcc718cda
  4. I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try...: I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try to use the characters and new skins asked me to buy again dlcs can I have assistance please ?...
  5. I bought a Series S console and i’ve been experiencing problems with staying connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a Series S console and i’ve been experiencing problems with staying connected to...: please help with this problem so i don’t have to return my console 2dee7ca2-c3d8-4ac3-a757-3dbc4f2b89f9
  6. Code problem with FSMS2020 I bought in England

in XBoX on Windows
    Code problem with FSMS2020 I bought in England: I had a chance to pick up a deluxe FS2020 set when abroad. It loaded fine, but won't accept the code that came on the card enclosed with the set. What's my next step to get flying? Bob...
  7. I'm having a problem, my friend bought me a game, and did not get the code yet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having a problem, my friend bought me a game, and did not get the code yet.: My Order History [img] My friend order history [img] d660c739-87b0-4b9b-ab62-b948e054df29
  8. I bought a prepaid code and i have a problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a prepaid code and i have a problem: Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate. 6129f968-9d05-41cc-8b3f-70fdb431f086
  9. I bought a subscribe to xbox live and every time I put the code it says that a problem has ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a subscribe to xbox live and every time I put the code it says that a problem has ...: I bought a subscribe to xbox live and every time I put the code it says that a problem has occurred a7a2900e-1732-49bb-a0d3-62dc0947668e
  10. Problem: code of Xbox Live that I bought in the store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem: code of Xbox Live that I bought in the store: Good night. I bought a code of XBox Live Gold in store (Lojas Americanas) in Boulevard Shopping (Rio de Janeiro), but I lost some characters. I can see these characters: DN8GQ - TBMYD -...