Hi my name is keatlegile and microsoft rewards don't work on my Xbox one

Discus and support Hi my name is keatlegile and microsoft rewards don't work on my Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help cause microsoft rewards don't work on my Xbox one is it because I'm in south Africa aa429dcf-1990-4779-9a89-01a79e3b4d7b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Keatlegile Pako, Dec 10, 2023.

1. Hi my name is keatlegile and microsoft rewards don't work on my Xbox one

I need help cause microsoft rewards don't work on my Xbox one is it because I'm in south Africa

:)

Keatlegile Pako, Dec 10, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello, Keatlegile my name is Oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

Unfortunately, you may be experiencing the issue due to your location in South Africa. While Microsoft Rewards is now available in South Africa, it's still a relatively new region and not all features are fully functional yet. Some users have reported problems specifically with the Rewards app on Xbox One.

Here are some things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

Check your location settings:

Ensure your Xbox One is set to South Africa as your location.
    Go to Settings > System > Language & location.
    Select "Location" and make sure South Africa is selected.

Update the Rewards app:

Open the Microsoft Rewards app on your Xbox One.
    If an update is available, it will prompt you to install it.
    Make sure you have the latest version of the app.

Power cycle your Xbox One:

Turn off your Xbox One completely.
    Unplug the power cord for 30 seconds.
    Plug the power cord back in and turn on your Xbox One.

Reinstall the Rewards app:

Uninstall the Microsoft Rewards app from your Xbox One.
    Restart your Xbox One.
    Go to the Xbox Store and search for "Microsoft Rewards".
    Download and install the app again.

If anything of this help,you should know that currently the battle pass mission completion services is having a general failure and apparently this also affects the microsoft rewards team so if you are still having problems after trying everything i recommended remember that. you can check the status of the microsoft xbox services through the following link

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  3. Phatsimo Nyati Win User

Hi, will this work in pretoria South Africa and the microsoft rewards app wont update and it isnt on the microsoft store for me
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Unfair Nametag Change

Hi there,

Unfortunately no one in the forums can assist with changing a gamertag for free. You could join Microsoft rewards (formerly known as Bing rewards) if it's in your area (https://rewards.bing.com) and work to earn one of the Xbox currency rewards so you can
    change it.

Otherwise you'll have to stick with the tag that was issued from the forced name change. If you don't know why your name was changed, you can check here for more info: https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-2
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Microsoft Rewards

Hi! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Rewards will always change depending on the regions, other regions don't have access to the Microsoft rewards program, this must depend on laws and regulations as well as market type
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I'm trying to redeem a reward on Microsoft Rewards but it keeps asking me to put my phone number so they can send me an SMS or whatever.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Brilyn13

Are you using the rewards website to redeem the desired reward. Right?

If that's the case, you can actually use a different phone number if you don't have access to the one that you usually use

If maybe you don't have access to a different phone number (needs to be yours)

The next step is reach Microsoft rewards support to see if something can be done

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675
Thema:

1. Hi my name is keatlegile and microsoft rewards don't work on my Xbox one - Similar Threads - name keatlegile microsoft

2. Partner Center: I have two apps, I want to interchange their names. Both of them are published

in XBoX on Windows
    Partner Center: I have two apps, I want to interchange their names. Both of them are published: Hi I have App 1 which was named as AppA. I changed it to APP HD. Even after publishing with new app name, the old name shows as Currently In Use. I want to delete this old name from App 1 and use...
  3. GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????

in XBoX on Windows
    GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????: [img] I haven’t used GroupMe in a very long time and only used for a kickball team…. My wife opens my app almost a year later and there are suggestions that I have “recently messaged” a few women...
  4. My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked: The account xen luvs god, which was previously mine was hacked yesterday, the password was changed, the recover phone number was changed, and the recovery email was changed, the email that created...
  5. Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.: So I turned on my xbox and found it shows as offline. "Forgot" my wifi, and reset the network. Hard rebooted xbox. Power cycled xbox and router. Checked router settings (no issues), tried...
  6. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  7. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  8. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  9. xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error: Hello there, whenever i try to connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me a message saying "dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names". It connects to my router when testing the...
  10. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...