Hi my headset plays chat audio but not game audio I can’t hear footsteps or any game audio...

Discus and support Hi my headset plays chat audio but not game audio I can’t hear footsteps or any game audio... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi my headset plays chat audio but not game audio I can’t hear footsteps or any game audio any advice I have turtle beach recon 50x.?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bob Dan, Oct 4, 2023.

1. Bob Dan
    Bob Dan Guest

Hi my headset plays chat audio but not game audio I can’t hear footsteps or any game audio...

Hi my headset plays chat audio but not game audio I can’t hear footsteps or any game audio any advice I have turtle beach recon 50x.?

:)

Bob Dan, Oct 4, 2023
  2. The Oragin Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter - echoing problems?

I have the x12s i get game audio just fine and i can hear chat but chat is very low, also my game audio plays through the audio, so I have game audio then have chat with the echo of game audio, so i have 2 game audio sounds with a faint chat audio. anyone
    know of a way to fix this, or atleast the audio echo of the game. I can turn my game audio all the way down and only have chat audio on but im still hearing game audio over chat, first time I used it for my xbox one all day I played with just chat audio and
    didnt know because I hear both audios through my chat audio.
  3. jwNelson Win User

Game audio through headset without adapter

Any other tips regarding this? It's pretty straightforward on my PS4, I plug a headset into my controller and all audio is sent to my headset and audio to the TV/Soundbar is muted. Then there are separate settings for adjusting the game volume and chat volume
    to your hearts content.

Just received my Project Scorpio, and I can't figure this out. Turning the Headset Volume slider to the max brings the volume to acceptable levels, but still sends audio to my soundbar. Additionally, I'm having problems mixing the game/chat audio. I want
    game audio at like 100 and chat at 75; is there any way to do this? I can barely hear chat if it's at 50 let alone 25.

Currently i'm using 100% chat and just blasting my TV, so I can still hear the game audio over my headphones. Any help or tips would be appreciated.
  4. TEST F0R ECH0 Win User

XBOX One Chat Adapter & Turtle Beach Issue

Actually the chat adapter that they are selling as of today does send both game audio and chat audio. There are even two buttons on the adapter itself that you can use to adjust the game audio vs chat audio percentage. The new Polk headset and the two
    new Turtle Beach X1 headsets get all game and chat audio through the new stereo headset adapter that was released today.

I imagine that your modified version of the adapter is actually a much better solution for 3rd party headset users, because it was modified off of the chat microphone and adapter that came with the X1. It was designed to just deliver chat audio back and
    forth.

Now that Microsoft has gone down the road of both game and chat audio coming through the controller and adapter, it has changed the playing field. It is great if you use a headset that doesn't have any other audio signal coming to your headset.

Also, I did look through the link above. It is where I got the idea to turn game audio to 0% and chat audio to 100% coming through the adapter. Thanks for the idea though.
  5. TougyWougy Win User

Audio

I can send an audio voice message using the new headset on his console and also hear one that's been sent to him .And also hear game audio , but when you join a party or create a party or game chat there is nothing?
  6. jcsheehan Win User

the newer 3.5mm controller

The chat headset is designed to only give you chat audio, and leave game audio coming through your television.

Any other headset will give you both game and chat audio through the headset, whether you use the new controller or the older version with the headset adapter.
Thema:

1. Hi my headset plays chat audio but not game audio I can’t hear footsteps or any game audio... - Similar Threads - headset plays chat

2. I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  3. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  4. Headset plays game chat audio fine but won’t play other audio

in XboX Insiders
    Headset plays game chat audio fine but won’t play other audio: I really need help hear I can hear game chat fine I used to hear audio from like a YouTube video or a game but all of the sudden nothing but game chat are party chat anything I can do ? submitted...
  5. New Astro A10 Headset can play Xbox chat audio but has no game audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Astro A10 Headset can play Xbox chat audio but has no game audio: Hi, When trying to use my new Astro A10 headset, I have quickly realized that my headset can get the menu sound and the chat sound but it has no sound in game. How do I fix this?...
  6. Headset in game Audio present, Mic works, but no play back. Issues maintaining chat audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset in game Audio present, Mic works, but no play back. Issues maintaining chat audio: I'm unable to hear recorded audio on my headset. I can hear in game audio, and the random clicks and sounds while navigating the xbox menus. I can hear the monitoring of my mic. When I record a...
  7. Pas de chat de jeu avec mon casque[Translation-no play chat with my headset]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pas de chat de jeu avec mon casque[Translation-no play chat with my headset]: Bonjour, J'ai récemment acheté un nouveau casque gaming qui se connecte la manette xbox one via un cable jack 3,5mm et j'ai bien fait les mises jour de la manette lorsque j'ai utilisé le casque...
  8. We play in my console with two players and a headset for each control, the chat is only heard ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We play in my console with two players and a headset for each control, the chat is only heard ...: i have two afterflow headset chat LVL 1, i try to play GOW 4 multiplayer mode online but the chat only heard in one headset not in both players, there are a solution for this issue?...
  9. Can't Play Mic Chat Volume Through Speakers/Headset, very annoying

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Play Mic Chat Volume Through Speakers/Headset, very annoying: I got a Sennheiser G4ME One recently, it works with hearing people talk in game if I hook it into the Sennheiser adapter and that plugs into the Xbox One chat adapter. I use a Corsair SP2500 2.1...
  10. Play chat through both headset and tv?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play chat through both headset and tv?: Is there an option similar to the 360 which makes you listen to voice chat to both the headset and the tv, without the use of the kinect? I'm trying to record some gameplay with member in my party...