Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now...

Discus and support Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Been banned for something I haven’t done. My friend logged into my account whilst I didn’t know and they have been playing games and swearing at people... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alfie Powers, Mar 29, 2024.

1. Alfie Powers
    Alfie Powers Guest

Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now...

Been banned for something I haven’t done. My friend logged into my account whilst I didn’t know and they have been playing games and swearing at people so now I’m voice banned for 3 weeks and there’s nothing I have done or can do now

:)

Alfie Powers, Mar 29, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now I’m banned for 3 weeks

Hi Alfie, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

You can submit an appeal, have you tried?

Sign in and visit the Enforcement page.

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.

After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

Your account is your responsibility, you are risking a more severe suspension, since account sharing is not allowed.

Please, see item V: https://www.xbox.com/legal/community-standards#v
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now I’m banned for 3 weeks

only you are responsible for your account, i would protect it with a pin next time, even if you were unaware you still hold all responsibility for anything that happens on the account, there is nothing that can be done but wait out the ban, in the mean time change password and make sure you set a pin on your devices.
  4. AilersCW Win User

Gamesharing

I did this and it didn’t work I still can’t see his games. My question was does he have to log onto my account and do that for it to work
  5. EvanGraham3 Win User

How to find out which Xbox console a subscription was activated on?

Yeah, they were not sharing games as far as I know. My son goes to friend's homes and logs in his account to their Xbox in order to play co-op games with them. However, he told me recently that he suspects one of his friends may have logged into his account
    on their Xbox and then ordered a subscription. So, how can I verify this? That's the problem.

Thanks!
  6. ngocphi Win User

Blackops II Revolution DLC help

that you can do as it is your account

however ," I did a liscence transfer with my friend so that I could play the DLC. I have it fully downloaded on my xbox, and have it copied onto my memory stick. When it finished downloading, I logged back into my account, and the DLC is not there. I logged
    back into his account, cause I know that the DLC downloaded,and everything is on his account."

that is theft seeing as he said he borrowed his friends account and tried to license transfer to his console licenses which he does not own

( i don;t think he completed the license transfer)

when you do a DLC transfer you download every liocense not selectivily pick and choose which license you can download

if you are doing that then you did it wrong
Thema:

1. Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now... - Similar Threads - friend was logging

2. If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...: Just wondering my friend wants to game share with me but dose that mean i have to keep logging in to his account to play the game or can i just log in to mine? 6e652558-90d1-4520-a9c5-c405e2c408f1
  3. How do I log out of my Minecraft account on my friends computer permanently

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I log out of my Minecraft account on my friends computer permanently: I logged into my Minecraft account on my friends computer and he is annoying me about it is there a way to log him out? If it’s from his computer I will ask him to do it Its a Microsoft account...
  4. Anybody having issue with not getting notification when friends log on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody having issue with not getting notification when friends log on?: I have a Xbox Series X and I don't get the notification no more when my friends log on. If anybody got a solution please post it. Microsoft please address this issue!...
  5. When i log in to me microsft xbox on my laptop or on my friends xbox it comes up with a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i log in to me microsft xbox on my laptop or on my friends xbox it comes up with a...: When i log in to me Microsoft xbox on my laptop or on my friends xbox it comes up with a different gamer tag that is not mine and none of my games are there it feels like i am logging onto someone...
  6. Notifications of friends logging online are no longer appearing.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Notifications of friends logging online are no longer appearing.: The notifications for friends logging online are no longer showing up on the Xbox or Android App. Android version 12 Xbox Series x I've already tried the following: Turning notifications off...
  7. Friend won't log out of my microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friend won't log out of my microsoft account.: My friend doesn't have Minecraft Java edition, and i had 2 accounts, so i allowed him my account, and now, he has his bought the game for himself, but he won't log out of my account. is there any...
  8. My friend cant log in to minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend cant log in to minecraft account: When my friend open the game, it will automatically open the Microsoft store, and then the page of the Microsoft store has been loading and cannot be closed, nor can log in...
  9. My friend cant log on to any minecraft multiplayer server.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend cant log on to any minecraft multiplayer server.: My friend just bought an minecraft account, and cant log on to any server. It says that authentication servers are down for maintinance. I invited him to my microsoft family and turned on...
  10. My friend cant log on to any minecraft multiplayer server.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend cant log on to any minecraft multiplayer server.: My friend just bought an minecraft account, and cant log on to any server. It says that authentication servers are down for maintinance. I invited him to my microsoft family and turned on...