Hi my console got stolen and my account got banned

Discus and support Hi my console got stolen and my account got banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there my console got stolen and the person what stolen my console got my account banned and I had loads of games and Gamerscore loads of Dlc I would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bertb2008jr, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Bertb2008jr
    Bertb2008jr Guest

Hi there my console got stolen and the person what stolen my console got my account banned and I had loads of games and Gamerscore loads of Dlc I would like to get some where with this

the gamertag was[Mod Removed]

the SR [Mod Removed]

the console S/N [Mod Removed]

thanks for your time xbox hope we get somewhere with this

:)

Bertb2008jr, Jul 8, 2014
  2. ImaFindYou2
    ImaFindYou2 Guest
    My account was stolen and I got banned

my account has been being used for the past month without my knowledge and now I am banned. What steps do I need to go through to activate my account.

Gamertag ImaFindYou

ImaFindYou2, Jul 8, 2014
  3. sven221098
    sven221098 Guest
    My account was stolen and I got banned

Hey Ima,

In this case please contact the Xbox LIVE Enforcement Team, they have all Informations and may can Help you, just create a new entry.

The Forum:

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

sven221098, Jul 8, 2014
  4. Hi my console got stolen and my account got banned

Post here.

They will be able to tell when and where the infringement on your account happened,including if you are still using said console,bear that in mind before complaining.

Seeing as the account has a history of playing in modded lobbies e.g waw and gta,as far back as 2012 ,you are very unlikely to get it unbanned.

THEOWENKILLER, Jul 8, 2014
  5. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    You may also want to contact the local Police department.....

IF Theft is involved, MS can work with the local police to find the culprit.

Please, DO NOT post personal information on public forums or name others of any reason.

GOOD LUCK!!!

BongKaos, Jul 8, 2014
  6. mission156
    mission156 Guest
    Contact the Police and get a Police Ref Number that you can then forward to Microsoft Support for further investigation.

mission156, Oct 31, 2018
  7. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Post here.

They will be able to tell when and where the infringement on your account happened,including if you are still using said console,bear that in mind before complaining.

Seeing as the account has a history of playing in modded lobbies e.g waw and gta,as far back as 2012 ,you are very unlikely to get it unbanned.
  8. mission156 Win User

Contact the Police and get a Police Ref Number that you can then forward to Microsoft Support for further investigation.
  9. BongKaos Win User

You may also want to contact the local Police department.....

IF Theft is involved, MS can work with the local police to find the culprit.

Please, DO NOT post personal information on public forums or name others of any reason.

GOOD LUCK!!!
  10. Loonie-[xboxvenue] Win User

2 Perm banned xbox accounts

Giving someone 2 of my accounts to gameshare and such is violating the terms? didn't realize that. He also didn't have my updated passwords, he just got his console banned for "Selling gamertags" my accounts happened to be on his xbox console, which in result
    got my 2 accounts banned, so yes no reason i should have got banned.
  11. Dusk Calamityyy Win User

Is it possible to transfer live?

What!!!? I didn't even do anything to deserve getting banned! Either that or my money got stolen. My account should be rightfully unbanned!
Thema:

1. Hi my console got stolen and my account got banned - Similar Threads - console got stolen

2. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  3. Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....: Hi Please help me to fix this problem, i tried using wireless connection and wired connection still no use. And it is a new one, im setting up the console and i got stock at console update....
  4. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  5. I have got a new xbox s and I have connected the console to tv but unable to get to the app...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have got a new xbox s and I have connected the console to tv but unable to get to the app...: *** ***removed sensitive information from post*** a1f4b37b-783f-4932-9035-392dd0ed26c0
  6. New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?: mw3 disc won’t load on my Xbox one have u paid for the wrong game 9bac90d2-7124-4a01-b887-16100eb234da
  7. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  8. I got the guided bundle for Xbox series S and it says I have claimed it with the console...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the guided bundle for Xbox series S and it says I have claimed it with the console...: I have tried to restart my console but it still isn’t working can anyone give me some suggestions f5c22541-2ba1-4392-b282-875674f9c423
  9. I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...: I really wanna get unbanned I've done nothing wrong i think this console ban may be a mistake and i only want a response on how to fix this or remove this ban because my kids play on it and there...
  10. i was console banned so i have no longer got acess to any games so is it possible to get my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was console banned so i have no longer got acess to any games so is it possible to get my...: i woke up one day and turns out im perm console banned no warnings no strikes no previous account bans just immediate console ban ive found out xbox cant lift console bans so i need to know if i...