Hi my account has been suspended

Discus and support Hi my account has been suspended in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi my account has been suspended i did not recive a email as specifically said on your site i dont think i did anythink wrong u gave me a new account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JasonKing3, Aug 24, 2018.

1. JasonKing3
    JasonKing3 Guest

hi my account has been suspended i did not recive a email as specifically said on your site i dont think i did anythink wrong u gave me a new account but without my memberships that i find out of order as i am already paying for and im losing out on games iv
    paid for dlcs out of my own money i expect a reply i am taking a screen shot with a timestamp on to take down to my solicitor if i dont get a reply or a full refund on all productts i have bought. as i see it im loosing out on games i play with my nephuew
    who lives 600 miles away MY ACCOUNT I CANT GET ON IS BRUMMYBOI1989

:)

JasonKing3, Aug 24, 2018
  2. um hizzle
    um hizzle Guest
    Suspened til 8/1

Hi my Account has been suspended til 8/1 my gt is xsv presty

um hizzle, Aug 24, 2018
  3. my account has been suspended

I want to talk to a enforcemet person

LuringSnake93, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

Sorry to hear about your suspension no one on this site has access to suspension information or has the ability to do anything about suspensions.

Dadwhite, Aug 24, 2018
  5. JasonKing3
    JasonKing3 Guest
    any idea how i can get in touch with them as i brought diviion two today so im outa pocket. iv never had this problem on ps4 or any othe consols

JasonKing3, Aug 24, 2018
  6. Wolfie McG
    Wolfie McG Guest
    You can check your suspension at enforcement.xbox.com and you can also read about submitting a Case Review.

Wolfie McG, Aug 24, 2018
  7. If you were given a new gamertag and stuff what it sounds like is that you signed in with a different email then what was originally on your account which may be why you didnt get an email about your suspension if there was a different email that was on
    the account.

If you do not know what that email is you can contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us and give them the gamertag and if they can verify ownership of the account they can give you the email associated with that gamertag.

steeledwand7664, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: