Hi Microsoft verificaition code is not sending to my Gmail account

Discus and support Hi Microsoft verificaition code is not sending to my Gmail account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've followed every step through trouble shooting can I talk with an agent please? 04a58b66-9cb5-4e54-bcf9-6922964448fa Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 재성 마, Dec 19, 2023.

1. 재성 마
    재성 마 Guest

I've followed every step through trouble shooting can I talk with an agent please?

:)

재성 마, Dec 19, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft account verification codes.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

I understand that you have already performed the troubleshooting steps yet the issue remains.

According to Microsoft Agent | Moderator, XBF Brad A and Xbox Ambassador, CosmicCraze:

(https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-support/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37 and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ve-chat/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd)

Here's how to contact Xbox Support:

"Chat Support:

> Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    > Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.
    > Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    > Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    > Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For Callback Support:

> Select Xbox One
    > Select See more options then subscription changes
    > Select Show Contact options
    > Select Request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

If you're unable to contact them, try again at a later time."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Rostom L Win User

Why isn't my Gmail for my Xbox account the same as my Xbox account? It keeps saying wrong password.

Hi there!

Please note that Gmail service is from Google while a Microsoft account is from Microsoft. Those accounts are separate and do not rely on each other. If your Gmail address is your Microsoft account's primary alias, it is used only like a username to log into your Microsoft account. Even if your Gmail address was deleted, your Microsoft account will stay active but you may have trouble accessing it or verifying it in a matter of time if Microsoft will ask you to verify your account by sending a code to your Gmail address. But it's not necessarily that you have the same password unless you set it correctly the same before.
  4. Rafa Sarabillo00 Win User

my email has been replaced with an unrecognizable email

hi this is the same person from that question, sadly my account password was changed. Why isint microsoft sending confirmation emails to the back up email concerning the security change? shouldnt they be providing a code? this is why i use gmail more often
  5. Kim_1210 Win User

Email address associated with XBOX account

Okay, I followed the directions and was able to add an alias to my account using his gmail account. There is only one problem, it had me add his gmail account as the primary and now when I send emails, it looks like it is coming from him now. I only
    wanted the alias to be associated with his XBOX without affecting my microsoft account. Is there anyway around this?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Gmail account doesn’t work

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today RenéTimmer

If I understood correctly, the Microsoft account was created with a gmail address and the system is asking you to verify your identity sending a code to this gmail but you can't do that because you don't have access to the account?

If that's not the case I appreciate if you describe a bit better the situation

PS: Please don't share personal information including email addresses , here in the forums no one can access to an account information directly
Thema:

1. Hi Microsoft verificaition code is not sending to my Gmail account - Similar Threads - Microsoft verificaition code

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  6. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  7. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  8. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  9. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  10. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...