Hi Microsoft its Jeanette my grandson has been hacked he has lost his stuff on rocketleague ...

Discus and support Hi Microsoft its Jeanette my grandson has been hacked he has lost his stuff on rocketleague ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 20 xx and heat and his account what is it has my account details on it what is saved on it he is really upset he won't to know if he can get his stuff... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chelsea ty, Jun 18, 2017.

1. chelsea ty
    chelsea ty Guest

Hi Microsoft its Jeanette my grandson has been hacked he has lost his stuff on rocketleague ...

20 xx and heat and his account what is it has my account details on it what is saved on it he is really upset he won't to know if he can get his stuff back and U7BUY be banned or something because he is really upset and can't really play Xbox
    having fun as he hacked all his games but his best one was rocket league please may he have his stuff back

:)

chelsea ty, Jun 18, 2017
  2. How safe are we and how does this keep happening F12UT.

My mate just got his account hacked and had 2100 knicked twice. he hadnt been on any phising sites and didnt know how this has happened. he lost his whole ultimate team. they said theyd lock his account and refund him. surely they should give him compensation
    i.e some microsoft points to reemburse his ultimate team loss. for me this in unacceptable how this has happened, and how i can prevent it as i dont want stuff stolen and tbh, i should feel safe leaving my card details on the system, thanks.

UnchargedTerror, Jun 18, 2017
  3. hacking

Hi could you help my son's GTA 5 has been hacked and he has been given loads of gta dollars and his level has been put really high. He just want it reset back to where it was he thinks around 143. Was told to post on hear following a Microsoft live help
    chat. Thanks

Fariko Addict, Jun 18, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If his account was compromised you would need to contact support and have them start an unauthorized access investigation. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

In order for the enforcement team to investigate the other player, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

Smwutches, Jun 18, 2017
  5. Sounds like game sharing has struck again. The word "hack" is so overused. With that said, naming and shaming aren't allowed on the forums. The way these forums are attended, it could be weeks before someone actually removes the tag.

Goth Vampirella, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Goth Vampirella Win User

Hi Microsoft its Jeanette my grandson has been hacked he has lost his stuff on rocketleague such as

Sounds like game sharing has struck again. The word "hack" is so overused. With that said, naming and shaming aren't allowed on the forums. The way these forums are attended, it could be weeks before someone actually removes the tag.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Hi Microsoft its Jeanette my grandson has been hacked he has lost his stuff on rocketleague such as

If his account was compromised you would need to contact support and have them start an unauthorized access investigation. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

In order for the enforcement team to investigate the other player, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  8. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi , My xbox tag has been hacked .

Hi DeltaGUIGUI. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. I'm sorry to hear your account was hacked. In these cases, you must act quick to recover the account.

However, since the email has already been changed and the account was deleted, I'm afraid it won't be possible to recover the account. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

For future reference, here are some tips to keep your account safe and secure: https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/628538c2-7006-33bb-5ef4-c917657362b9

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  9. iRayDawg Win User

this guy has been hacking his gamerscore

Use the report feature on the console to report that persons gamertag if you suspect he is tampering or cheating.
  10. V0ltage X TaMe Win User

harassment

He has been harassing my family like my mom and sister saying inappropriate things as like *** and stuff etc. he has been a threat to not just me my friends he has threated to hack as well mod as he has already donehe has threatened to hack my friend V0lTage
    X RaGe he has been harassing my parents through facebook
Thema:

1. Hi Microsoft its Jeanette my grandson has been hacked he has lost his stuff on rocketleague ... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jeanette grandson

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  6. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  7. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  8. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  9. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  10. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...