Hi looking for help, my battle pass tokens stopped accumulating and I can't get them...

Discus and support Hi looking for help, my battle pass tokens stopped accumulating and I can't get them... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tried all basic troubleshooting like restarting, signing out and back in. They were working but just no longer count up, the gold bar gold up around... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sparky 79, Dec 10, 2023.

1. Sparky 79
    Sparky 79 Guest

Hi looking for help, my battle pass tokens stopped accumulating and I can't get them...

Tried all basic troubleshooting like restarting, signing out and back in. They were working but just no longer count up, the gold bar gold up around the outside but when it completes no token comes and it just starts filling up again.

Plus I just wasted an hour double up token

Thanks

Mark

:)

Sparky 79, Dec 10, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hi looking for help, my battle pass tokens stopped accumulating and I can't get them working again

Hello Sparky 79,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hi looking for help, my battle pass tokens stopped accumulating and I can't get them working again

Hello Sparky 79,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you are experiencing issue with your battle pass tokens that is not updating. Let us help you find the possible solution and point you to the right support team where we can get the most accurate solution to your concern.

Firstly, can you please confirm which game you are playing and on which platform? This will help me provide you with more specific troubleshooting steps.

Additionally, you can try restarting the game as some players reported that help resolve the problem. If the issue persists, consider submitting a ticket to the game support team. Use this link: Support Options | Activision Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. Sodangidni Win User

Why have my Battle Pass tokens stopped accumulating?

Hello, Sean C. I’m Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you are having an in-game issue in Call of Duty.

Not only that, but I want to inform you that for specific game issues, Call of Duty has a dedicated support team.

They will be able to provide further assistance, and you can contact them by clicking below:

https://support.activision.com/options

Furthermore, I think you may find helpful the following thread. There, you can review when it’s necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/b69c506c-bdff-41e2-a013-fbcb6f8ff23f

Thanks for reading me and for your understanding,

Arturo.
  5. Brian Greania Win User

My battle pass isn't working I mw2 and I want to know how to fix it because I bought Blackwell and the 2nd day of having it I wouldn't let on it what do I do

Yeah that's what Activision sent me. It worked for me for about an hour and then it stopped accumulating tokens again.
  6. sean ekberg Win User

My battle pass isn't working I mw2 and I want to know how to fix it because I bought Blackwell and the 2nd day of having it I wouldn't let on it what do I do

Hello. I have restarted the game multiple times, and my tokens are showing up, but I cannot spend them in battle pass. All areas are blacked out, no green opportunities. Please advise.
Thema:

1. Hi looking for help, my battle pass tokens stopped accumulating and I can't get them... - Similar Threads - looking help battle

2. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  3. Help with Gaming Monitor - Looking at Ultrawide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Gaming Monitor - Looking at Ultrawide: Hello, I really want an ultra wide monitor but I'm concerned with the sizing issue and possible compatibility issues. Wanted to get some feedback. I also do school and work from home. I would...
  4. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c
  5. Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...: "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system, please contact support". This is the message that pops up when I try linking my xbox account to my epic account, I...
  6. Looking for help on Hitman 3 Connectivity problems

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for help on Hitman 3 Connectivity problems: Lately, I've been experiencing a lot of Hitman 3 connectivity problems. Auto saves constantly fail. Manual saves fail. Saved games from the past show as corrupted when loading. If I go offline,...
  7. Looking for help on a startup error, os build 22000.3542.amd64fre.xb_flt_2202co.220202-1734

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for help on a startup error, os build 22000.3542.amd64fre.xb_flt_2202co.220202-1734: Hey everyone, trying to fix my brothers Xbox one x and noticed it was having a startup error and I've tried all the troubleshoot steps on xbox.com and nothing seems to work but I did look up his...
  8. Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like

in XBoX on Windows
    Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like: Help!! [img] d7c884a6-a10c-4446-a312-620714920c7b
  9. My games don’t look 4K anymore help me

in XboX Insiders
    My games don’t look 4K anymore help me: I have a 4K UHD TV that i just got for my birthday and When I first got my TV the games we’re playing on 4K it was bright an vivid an looks great. But now when I play that same game it looks paler...
  10. Need help with looking for group post

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help with looking for group post: Group post said, "I need help with open world star wars game (Xbox won't let me say real name)" and it was deemed inappropriate for whatever reason bcbd4d6a-9d50-4203-84e4-cd558ed28d06