Hi just got a Samsung odyssey g3 monitor for my Xbox series x should I put freesync premium on

Discus and support Hi just got a Samsung odyssey g3 monitor for my Xbox series x should I put freesync premium on in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi just got a Samsung odyssey g3 monitor for my Xbox series x should I put freesync premium on a9822800-bb8c-4ca0-ab25-e6248f93659e Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by kile cairns, Aug 22, 2023.

1. kile cairns
    kile cairns Guest

Hi just got a Samsung odyssey g3 monitor for my Xbox series x should I put freesync premium on

:)

kile cairns, Aug 22, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Yes you should, and make sure VRR is enabled in the Xbox display settings.

Freesync Premium is a VRR technology (variable refresh rate). In a nutshell, your displays refresh rate is synced to the frame rate of the game you are playing. This means smoother gameplay and no unsightly screen tearing.
  3. HighSpacerr Win User

1440p@ 120 hz issue xbox series x

I fixxed it by changing my monitor to fps mode and disable freesync premium on the monitor itself. Now I am at 1440p@120hz on xbox series x
  4. CarolinaGamer28 Win User

Variable Refresh Rate greyed out with a AMD compatible Monitor (HP 27xq AMD FreeSync monitor)

It supports FreeSync Premium in both hdmi and display port. Someone in this chat mentioned that the One S only supports FreeSync 2. If that's the case then will the Series X support all versions of FreeSync? I just want to make sure my monitor will be
    supported properly when the Series X comes out.
  5. Dawid_TE34 Win User

How to turn on 1440p 120 Hz on XBOX Series S?

It's Samsung Odyssey G3 F24G3T
  6. JasonHalliburton Win User

Will Xbox series x/s have more monitors that run 1440p @ 120hz than current gen consoles?

I have a Samsung CHG70, it supports 1440P 120hz. If you want HDR you have to set it for freesync on the monitor and turn VRR on the xbox. Im hoping the series x supports 1440P 120hz with HDR on and not having to turn freesync on at all because its only
    limited to 80fps i believe.
Thema:

1. Hi just got a Samsung odyssey g3 monitor for my Xbox series x should I put freesync premium on - Similar Threads - got Samsung odyssey

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  8. The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC: I have been using my xbox controller on my pc with 0 problems for the past 2-3 years, and out of no where my A button got mapped to the pause button. For example I play rocket league, and when I...
  9. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  10. Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?: It looks like there has been a major refresh/update on the Xbox cloud gaming App, and it's affected the ability to select the 'play' game button. It's a shame, as the new features look great,...