Hi, I've logged in to gta5 online and all vehicles are missing from my garages, what can I...

Discus and support Hi, I've logged in to gta5 online and all vehicles are missing from my garages, what can I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All vehicles missing from garages in gta5 online and need help to recover them, thanks 35234388-c5e7-4d7c-8bbf-3df714741492 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mark H4, Jul 9, 2023.

1. Mark H4
    Mark H4 Guest

Hi, I've logged in to gta5 online and all vehicles are missing from my garages, what can I...

All vehicles missing from garages in gta5 online and need help to recover them, thanks

:)

Mark H4, Jul 9, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hi, I've logged in to gta5 online and all vehicles are missing from my garages, what can I do to recover them all, thanks

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

In-game problems with the game such as the lack of certain content should be reported to the game developer's support, unfortunately Microsoft does not have access to the game files to be able to help you.

You can contact Rockstar support through this website:

https://support.rockstargames.com/categories

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  3. DBurleson Win User

Apparently you can save cars that you don't buy?

Pretty weird..I've never heard of that happening. I've got two F620's. One from a High Priority Vehicle quest that Simeon wanted, and one that I found by my house. Both are able to be put in my garage.

Also before I log off I grab an extra F620 by driving around in mine and put it in my garage; for an easy 8,000 when I get back online.
  4. DBurleson Win User

Can't get rid of the RH8

I've never had this problem..You can replace it with another vehicle if your garage is full. Just drive another car to your garage.
  5. LegendOfGta Win User

Missing vehicle

Hopefully you can get the Ratloader back. R* removed it from players' garages because it was considered to them "a utility vehicle". IMO, they were saying "because it is a truck, you can't have it in your garage". And I suppose that is your same excuse for
    my ******* Crusader being removed from my garage too? Here's a tip, R*: DON'T GIVE IT THE ABILITY TO PUT BOTH A TRACKER AND INSURANCE ON IT IF I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO STORE IT IN A GARAGE, FFS!!!!! So now, the only to get a Crusader is to order it from Cache and
    Carry. What a surprise there...

You can try with the Ratloader again, guys, but you may get a "This vehicle cannot be stored in a garage." message. If this does happen, don't say I didn't warn you.
  6. nsrr Win User

have you seen my bifta??

hmmmmmmmm interesting. this MAY be the case... but i seem to recall that the vehicle has been destroyed and had a claim made on it before? but maybe not? honestly i didn't drive it a ton...

-

so if that is the case, that i had a tracker but no insurance, what do i do about replacing it? can i order a new one from southern SA motors and have it "replace" the listing? "Bifta (Destroyed)" still shows up in my mechanic's list of vehicles. any way
    to get rid of that?

-

and more a question about how garages work, the bifta, obviously, is not parked in my garage. can i park 6 cars in my 6 garage spots, and not have a reappearance of the destroyed bifta affect that? (on rare occasion i've seen destroyed cars reappear in my
    garage without my making a claim...)
Thema:

1. Hi, I've logged in to gta5 online and all vehicles are missing from my garages, what can I... - Similar Threads - I've logged gta5

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  4. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  5. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  6. I've logged out of my account and don't remeber any of my info.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've logged out of my account and don't remeber any of my info.: Hello everybody I've accidentally logged myself out of my xbox account and I forgot the info to login. I've tried speaking with xbox support and even did the recovery form but nothing works. Can...
  7. I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a...: I've tried the username lookup but that hasn't helped with what's going on. My minecraft gamertag is EpikGamer1241 I know it but I've forgotten my email for the minecraft account ( I also know...
  8. I've logged into my Microsoft account on my switch, but I don’t know how to and where to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've logged into my Microsoft account on my switch, but I don’t know how to and where to...: Does anyone know what to do? 0a2dc17a-8591-4a46-99fa-72a1d2ff7638
  9. How can I sign back into my account once I've changed the name and then logged out?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I sign back into my account once I've changed the name and then logged out?: I recently changed the name of my Microsoft account and then logged out. Now, when I log back in, it is looking for the old name of the same account I changed the name of. What do I do?...
  10. Hey I've been logged out of my minecraft microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I've been logged out of my minecraft microsoft account.: I got hacked recently and had my account sold but I've changed all passwords/emails/devices, everything and got the account back (even talked with the person who bought it) . I'm able to log into...