Hi. I've have call of duty black ops 3 and I bought a dlc but I didn't get the gobble gum.

Discus and support Hi. I've have call of duty black ops 3 and I bought a dlc but I didn't get the gobble gum. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I've had call of duty black ops 3 for a wile and I the descent dlc because it comes with a gobble gum. Now I got the maps fine but when I go to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Woodrow Browning1, Aug 26, 2023.

1. Hi. I've have call of duty black ops 3 and I bought a dlc but I didn't get the gobble gum.

Hi. I've had call of duty black ops 3 for a wile and I the descent dlc because it comes with a gobble gum. Now I got the maps fine but when I go to the zombies menu and check my gobble gum it says that I don't have it even though it says everything else from this dlc i didn't get the gobble fun. If you could help me I would appreciate it.

:)

Woodrow Browning1, Aug 26, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hi. I've have call of duty black ops 3 and I bought a dlc but I didn't get the gobble gum.

Hello Woodrow Browning1!

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I can see that you're having trouble with your Call of Duty Black Ops 3 DLC. To resolve this issue, I recommend that you try the following steps:

1. Restart your console and launch the game again to see if the gobble gum appears.

2. Check to make sure that the DLC is installed correctly. You can do this by going to the game's main menu, selecting "Options," then "Downloadable Content." From there, you should be able to see if the DLC is installed and if it's not, you can try reinstalling it.

3. If the above steps don't work, you can try contacting Activision support for further assistance. They may be able to help you with this issue.

Please see:

Find your games and add-ons | Xbox Support

Check your Xbox purchase history | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. Jagriff-02937283-F24 Win User

Mw3, Best selling game ever for Xbox?

Call of Duty: Classic, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Black Ops

The list would be much longer if I didn't constrain it to only the Call of Duty games that I've played.
  5. AndreasLundmark Win User

Games with Gold April 2019

I Will have call of duty Black ops 3 and for xbox 360 call of duty black ops 2
  6. Team Klepek Win User

call of duty elite

This is probably going to be a block of text. Sorry

Q – Why are you ceasing sales of new Call of Duty Elite Premium membership subscriptions now?

A – Call of Duty: MW3 Content Collection #4: Final Assault marks the final content release and the end of the Call of Duty: MW3 Season of Content for Call of Duty Elite Premium memberships.

Q – What happens if I bought a Call of Duty Elite Premium membership recently? Will I still get a year of Call of Duty ElitePremium services and all Call of Duty: MW3 DLC?

A – Yes, Call of Duty Elite Premium members will continue to enjoy all the Call of Duty: MW3 DLC and the full range of Call of Duty Elite Premium services and operations for Call of Duty: MW3 through the terms of their subscription.

Q – If I bought a Call of Duty Elite Premium membership recently, will I get Call of Duty: Black Ops II DLC?

A – Call of Duty: Black Ops II DLC is not included in the Call of Duty: MW3 Season of Content membership. We’ll be releasing new details soon.
Thema:

1. Hi. I've have call of duty black ops 3 and I bought a dlc but I didn't get the gobble gum. - Similar Threads - I've call duty

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  4. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  5. I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds: I bought secondhand xbox 360 r2d2 special edition console but the startup and eject sounds are the standard xbox sounds it has the blue light round the power button so I don't think it's been...
  6. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  7. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e
  8. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009
  9. I've tried requesting a call back

in XBoX on Windows
    I've tried requesting a call back: Everytime I request a call back it said not available call back later! Can anyone help me with this issue? 3977c49e-f87e-4409-9d78-edc73d35d57f
  10. Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...: Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with it. Although on xbox page it says I should be able to play but I cannot. Can anybody please help me out...