Hi is there way to play ark multiplayer if i have on xbox pc game pass and my friend have...

Discus and support Hi is there way to play ark multiplayer if i have on xbox pc game pass and my friend have... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i there way to play ark multiplayer if i have on xbox pc game pass and my friend have it on epic games a987ab19-1d63-4311-933f-3dbb21bf8d70 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Patrik Radičević, Dec 19, 2023.

1. Hi is there way to play ark multiplayer if i have on xbox pc game pass and my friend have...

Hi i there way to play ark multiplayer if i have on xbox pc game pass and my friend have it on epic games

:)

Patrik Radičević, Dec 19, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hi is there way to play ark multiplayer if i have on xbox pc game pass and my friend have it on epic games

Hello, Patrik R. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Is your inquiry about Ark Survival Evolved?

If that's correct, the answer is No. If you are playing the Microsoft Store version of the game, you can play only with players that have the same version (this includes Xbox players).

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. Evilpurplesheep Win User

Friends cant join my server?

I dont own many games that are multiplayer that my other friends own. We typically only play ark as we have the other games on pc. So no, those are the only 3 games we have in common on xbox
  4. f80f0a2c-f3af-4460-b Win User

multiplayer with the same gamepass

Hi, my friend have game pass ultimate in xbox, that he can use in pc too, if i use his gamepass in my pc, we can play the same game in multiplayer crossplay?
    Dylan Butcher
  5. ngocphi Win User

multiplayer with the same gamepass

Hi, my friend have game pass ultimate in xbox, that he can use in pc too, if i use his gamepass in my pc, we can play the same game in multiplayer crossplay?
    No as its only with his profile

His profile can only be signed in om one place at a time
  6. Rzarcasm Win User

Ark survival evolved with xbox game pass

If i buy xbox pass and download ark for free, will i able to join steam ARK servers or EPIC ark servers, plz let me know so that i can buy it.
    The Xbox Game Pass will only allow you to play with the Xbox Game Pass for PC, and Xbox versions.
Thema:

Hi is there way to play ark multiplayer if i have on xbox pc game pass and my friend have...

1. Hi is there way to play ark multiplayer if i have on xbox pc game pass and my friend have... - Similar Threads - play ark multiplayer

2. Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?: Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ? 57d0f10d-4fe1-4a4e-8a73-53967a1e9854
  3. What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...: What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When will it be brought back? Its been over a month and theres still cheaters ,but windows 10 cant play. All...
  4. I can’t play ark survival ascended pvp on the Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play ark survival ascended pvp on the Xbox app: Hi I downloaded the Xbox app to play ark ascended on my new gaming pc but when I open the game I only see pve servers why? I try selecting only pvp and nothing I searched for the server I play on...
  5. My ark ascended is not working for me. It keeps saying I need to be signed in to play online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ark ascended is not working for me. It keeps saying I need to be signed in to play online.: I've tried everything. I Uninstalled it twice. Did a hard reboot 3x. I shut it down correctly then opened it back up. I even tried to do everything through xbox app. And still nothing. Please...
  6. hi on my pc i can play any game i want except ark survival evolved as every time i load it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi on my pc i can play any game i want except ark survival evolved as every time i load it...: hi on my pc i can play any game i want except ark survival evolved as every time i load it up it comes up with error code 0x80070bff *** Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming ***...
  7. Can you Host an Ark Survival Evolved server on PC and use the same account to play on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you Host an Ark Survival Evolved server on PC and use the same account to play on xbox?: I'm trying to host a dedicated server on my PC to run while my friends and I game since you obviously cannot play using the same device as the server. Anyone able to do this or do I need two...
  8. Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...: Currently play ark survival on pc, we play using the game pass (so xbox servers) my partner's laptop is much better than mine and plays it perfectly fine on high graphics. And we have our own...
  9. me and my partner have ARK from the PC Game pass, however cannot play together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    me and my partner have ARK from the PC Game pass, however cannot play together: as stated in the tittle, want to play together, cant just join each other as it comes up with join fail, cannot join each other using ip address. and neither of our games when we load them as non...
  10. Can I play ARK Ultimate Survivor with multiplayer between xbox cloud gaming and windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play ARK Ultimate Survivor with multiplayer between xbox cloud gaming and windows...: I realized that after downloading the game, the PC version is completely different from the version on Xbox Cloud specifically on PC is version 9.59 (I just downloaded it after using xbox cloud)...