Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve...

Discus and support Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve it and it is supposed to be easy!?!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Richard Bourner, Sep 17, 2023.

1. Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve...

Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve it and it is supposed to be easy!?!

:)

Richard Bourner, Sep 17, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve it and it is supposed to be easy!?!

I hope this resolve your query. Thank you and have a great day. Kindly let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.
  3. Richard Bourner Win User

Just checked still unsolvable.

Makes you laugh when it is supposed to be easy, think someone is on the windup there, maybe someone who has left the company maybe??
  4. Lyn py Win User

Has answered my original question
    Did they resolve the issue of tripeaks 9-16-2023 is unsolvable ?

if so How ?
  5. brianaxsom Win User

HEY, how were you able to get back in and finish?
  6. Alan C. Francisco Win User

Your diections are not good. Where is the 'HELP" in the app, exactly?
    Hi, to locate "Help" (well, not really help per say, but here is a way to get to the support page), start the Microsoft Solitaire Collection, go to the upper left corner, click on Menu. Next scroll down until you see Support. Click on Support. This will open your browser to a web site. I then had to sign in with my Microsoft account. Next, I clicked on "How Do I Directly Contact Support". I read the instructions and then clicked on link to go to the page to submit my issue. There were a few questions about the specifics of my machine and then I was able to submit a description of the problem.

Kind of around about way of getting there. There may be an easier way, but this is how I submitted my 'bug report'.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve...

1. Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve... - Similar Threads - September 16th Tripeaks

2. i have been charged in september and december for 17.99 to my phone bill but i haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have been charged in september and december for 17.99 to my phone bill but i haven’t...: i don’t understand what it could be or how it is happening 02093571-bc79-4642-8522-a63eefdc9657
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of September 29th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of September 29th, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  4. Xbox Requests: Week of September 22nd, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of September 22nd, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  5. How to recover account after 19th September migration rules Minecraft java editon

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover account after 19th September migration rules Minecraft java editon: Recently lost my account due to it being hacked from me and after contacting minecraft support and going through the correct channels they said they no longer are able to help with my issue...
  6. is tripeaks, september 16, 2023, solvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is tripeaks, september 16, 2023, solvable: Is the Tripeaks game for September 16, 2023, solvable? 6399642b-8e8b-4f03-816c-619604eb69c4
  7. Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it...: Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it unsolvable! af486291-edfb-40a7-9025-fc2e9ee52725
  8. Microsoft Daily calleghes September 16th 2023 Tripeaks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Daily calleghes September 16th 2023 Tripeaks: Good morning, In yesterday's daily challenges, Saturday, September 16, 2023, the "easy" tripeaks challenge was impossible to solve. Could you please look into and fix the issue? Thank you....
  9. Solitaire TriPeaks easy from 16. September 2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire TriPeaks easy from 16. September 2023: Solitaire TriPeaks easy from 16. September 2023 is not solvable!!! 194bbbbb-7729-4afc-84a8-fbc623ad0499
  10. Xbox Requests: Week of September 15th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of September 15th, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...